Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Although high tier donators had a significant advantage at wipe and the 20% discount saves them a lot of money. When it comes down to actual gameplay, like drug runs, robbing or gun fighting, the perks they have don't affect you.

im tier 5, and i say against this. were not getting any type of P2W. were just getting a slight "helping hand" for helping the community stay around. without donators there wouldnt be a olympus.

im tier 5, and i say against this. were not getting any type of P2W. were just getting a slight "helping hand" for helping the community stay around. without donators there wouldnt be a olympus.

This is correct. We try our hardest not to make this a P2W set of servers. The perks players get when they donate allow them access to skins we make, a larger paycheck a couple of vehicles but nothing that is game breaking. Anything a donator can do a non-donator is still able to do.

This is correct. We try our hardest not to make this a P2W set of servers. The perks players get when they donate allow them access to skins we make, a larger paycheck a couple of vehicles but nothing that is game breaking. Anything a donator can do a non-donator is still able to do.

Except store crates in your house

Yes I forgot about the storage crates when I replied at first.

Regarding the other comments yes donators have access to different vehicles but it is nothing game breaking. Everyone has access to ground vehicles, air vehicles and clothing of some sort. P2W would be like giving donators only access to sniper guns/scopes. That would give a clear advantage over other players. What they currently have does not give much of an advantage.

Hatchback sport is the only P2W feature. And it's a pretty big deal since nothing can catch it outside of choppers.

It may be in the sense that it can go faster but that is about all it has. It is much more prone to being destroyed due to it's speed. It's harder to control at higher speeds vs the other hatchback that is slower but is able to be controlled better.

In all honesty, I've caught more people when it was an SUV vs Sports Hathback (When I did not donate, as a cop) due to me learning to take corners slowly (As the SUV flips) and in the end, I always passed the crashed Sports Hathback.

'Slow and steady wins the race'

It may be in the sense that it can go faster but that is about all it has. It is much more prone to being destroyed due to it's speed. It's harder to control at higher speeds vs the other hatchback that is slower but is able to be controlled better.

It has over 100kmh on land vehicles, Brake correctly and its op as hell. Decent drivers will outrun anything short of a chopper. It's a huge advantage for donating 25$. Everything else isn't a big deal, but hatchback sport is.

It allows players on a straight path to go faster, that is about all. You can use an offroad or SUV and catch a hatchback with ease in offroad situations. Hatchbacks drive extremely slow on offroad situations. Hatchback sports also tend to get loopy when you hit high speeds making it much harder to control if you start to spin out. So yes if you are on a straight road with nothing in your way you may very well outrun another player but being faster is not really game-breaking. If there was nothing else that could even catch a sport then maybe it might be an issue but as you even said, Heli's can catch them and as others have stated they've done it with SUV's and offroads. In the end they are able to be caught with vehicles that non donators have access to.

It allows players on a straight path to go faster, that is about all. You can use an offroad or SUV and catch a hatchback with ease in offroad situations. Hatchbacks drive extremely slow on offroad situations. Hatchback sports also tend to get loopy when you hit high speeds making it much harder to control if you start to spin out. So yes if you are on a straight road with nothing in your way you may very well outrun another player but being faster is not really game-breaking. If there was nothing else that could even catch a sport then maybe it might be an issue but as you even said, Heli's can catch them and as others have stated they've done it with SUV's and offroads. In the end they are able to be caught with vehicles that non donators have access to.

Defend it all you want, no sane person is bringing it off road to run from you. The acceleration on it will leave you in the dust in seconds. Depending on someone crashing it, or hoping a Corp. is online cop side isn't really justification. I don't care that it's donator  only, but it is a P2W feature is all I'm saying.

Defend it all you want, no sane person is bringing it off road to run from you. The acceleration on it will leave you in the dust in seconds. Depending on someone crashing it, or hoping a Corp. is online cop side isn't really justification. I don't care that it's donator  only, but it is a P2W feature is all I'm saying.

I think you just need to calm down, and enjoy the server. No need to call anyone out for making it P2W. If you want a Sport version go steal it. Ez Pz. You will have a lot better of a time if you stop trying to find ways to call a server P2W buddy.  

• Like 1

I think you just need to calm down, and enjoy the server. No need to call anyone out for making it P2W. If you want a Sport version go steal it. Ez Pz. You will have a lot better of a time if you stop trying to find ways to call a server P2W buddy.  

i just have to say, i fully agree with Z3R0, and hes Signature #memories... <3

I'm not calling anyone out. I'm simply stating that feature is P2W. I've enjoyed my time on the server, but every time I see a hatchback sport I think to myself "No point in chasing that". All the other donator features don't give a noticeable advantage at all.

As a donator I can say the Vehicles are nothing unless used by the right kind of player. An even then I have seen those godly Pilots and drivers get taken down just as easily as if they were in regular vehicles. One of my favorite moments when I first joined was sitting in Kavala on Server 1 and watching Prae members fly around the streets in Hatchback Sports. 80% of the time they were caught but they kept doing it and kept getting caught. I've done several runs in Mohawks only to watch them get blown out of the sky or taken out before they took off. So like every vehicle on the server unless the Pilot or Driver are HELLA good and have killer internet... You're likely to catch or kill them just as easily as if they were in non-donator vehicles.

So just putting my two cents in...