4 minutes ago, poof said:

make a tanoa server ?

already had one(i think) and not everyone has the dlc therefore it gets popular at one point, then everyone loses intrest and it depopularizes and then it is a useless server.

this post has been made many times it probably will not happen

Edited by Evann
3 minutes ago, Evann said:

already had one(i think) and not everyone has the dlc therefore it gets popular at one point, then everyone loses intrest and it depopularizes and then it is a useless server.

this post has been made many times it probably will not happen

well they should add some new shit or try something that changes arma life a little bec it obv kinda stale

• Like 1
Just now, poof said:

well they should add some new shit or try something that changes arma life a little bec it obv kinda stale

?????
yeah because if it is stale to you it is stale to everyone else.

1 minute ago, Evann said:

?????
yeah because if it is stale to you it is stale to everyone else.

i mean idk how the fuck u arnt bored of fighting cartels all day 

Just now, poof said:

its the samething over and over, make money, fight cartels, lose all money, make money, fight cartels and repeat with somethings in between

1 minute ago, poof said:

its the samething over and over, make money, fight cartels, lose all money, make money, fight cartels and repeat with somethings in between

i mean i dont play arma all day lol i get on fight a few times log off. i do other things with my life than sit on olympus. 

6 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

nope not gonna happen again

1 minute ago, poof said:

lol, i liked the montage made about your gang

cool. i like how you change subject because you are wrong. sad that you got kicked from astro before vitality was made. now go buy a car95 and cry about money retard

Edited by Evann
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, poof said:

If this game/server sucks so much, they have other games out there.

1 minute ago, Evann said:

cool. i like how you change subject because you are wrong. sad that you got kicked from astro before vitality was made. now go buy a car95 and cry about money retard

i mean i changed subject just bec u said post was useless it was just an idea i didnt play when tano was  a thing for olympus, i only played when they tried malden, i couldnt care less about astro or any gang on the server everyone is dogshit include myself, i will plan on buying that car95, and i dont cry about money, im not like you and just say that other people are dogshit and rely on my gang to put me on my back, instead i try to help new people get better and enjoy fighting cartels which isnt easy vsing your gang because you know, you guys are pros 

Just now, RDyer216 said:

If this game/server sucks so much, they have other games out there.

i dont think it sucks, i still like playing it, just trying to think of a way to mix it up

2 minutes ago, poof said:

i mean i changed subject just bec u said post was useless it was just an idea i didnt play when tano was  a thing for olympus, i only played when they tried malden, i couldnt care less about astro or any gang on the server everyone is dogshit include myself, i will plan on buying that car95, and i dont cry about money, im not like you and just say that other people are dogshit and rely on my gang to put me on my back, instead i try to help new people get better and enjoy fighting cartels which isnt easy vsing your gang because you know, you guys are pros 

i dont think it sucks, i still like playing it, just trying to think of a way to mix it up

i love geting carried. the piggiebacks are nice. 

i wish tanoa would come back too, it was fun but altis still felt fresh and was more fun at the time so the tanoa server wasn't as popular. Id think it would be really fun to play again

Edited by Cinders
20 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Tanoa made me rich idc I could use a little tanoa to get the funds up again lol

exactly what i had in mind, and to mix it up

7 hours ago, Dr.Dopey said:

Make the tanoa server and just make it have its own economy

boooooooooooooo

15 hours ago, Monkass said:

Not boring if your winning

u guys had a montage made out of u by plague, yall dont win