Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

hi heres a suggestion

make cops contest cap so they cant just rush from west or some dumb shit and go up castle with no one knowing they are contesting because when they are on cap with their gun out, it doesnt even say contested. 

also vigis contest, but they cannot cap. so i know this is possible to do

Edited by Evann
1 hour ago, zakal said:

all his saying is that cops cant just go to not contested like a cop just sneak up on us while off guard 

Im pretty sure sneaking/flying/driving up on someone while off guard to catch them doing something illegal is the whole point of a police raid.

I hate when people suggest "fixes" for convenience sake and or to make things easier. Altis life is an RPG game mode not "whiny cartel fighter game mode". "Problems" like what you are referring to here is not a matter of development/staff to fix, learn how to play around it and fix the problem by fixing your play style. again altis life is an RPG game mode, its supposed to have obstacles and things that make it hard.

3 minutes ago, KGB JOSH said:

I mean if they went in dark they would have to announce themselves anyways

ikr

14 hours ago, Strikke said:

I hate when people suggest "fixes" for convenience sake and or to make things easier. Altis life is an RPG game mode not "whiny cartel fighter game mode". "Problems" like what you are referring to here is not a matter of development/staff to fix, learn how to play around it and fix the problem by fixing your play style. again altis life is an RPG game mode, its supposed to have obstacles and things that make it hard.

ikr

no i know its obvious when a raid is happening right, but say you tihnk you killed all the cops.. and you have no idea if you did or didnt.. guess what. you wont know because they dont contest cap. so you will just think you killed tem all but guess what one will be hiding castle rocks putting most of his body in the rock so you cannot see him and then you get shot in the back by a lethal. I am not whining - just suggesting 

On 4/11/2019 at 4:32 AM, Evann said:

make cops contest cap so they cant just rush from west or some dumb shit and go up castle with no one knowing they are contesting because when they are on cap with their gun out, it doesnt even say contested. 

also vigis contest, but they cannot cap. so i know this is possible to do

What could be doable is having a message popping up in the contesting bar, saying that there are cops nearby