Should they move frog and heroin further apart?

I feel like heroin field and frog pro are too close together, it kind of makes it sucky for anyone trying to rob either and it makes it sucky for anyone trying to do either. With heroin field and frog pro being so close I feel like it receives a lot of traffic by people trying to rob since its a nice place to catch people doing both. u can hover in the middle of the 2 and see if anyone is doing either, this makes it harder for civs to make money as if it wasn't hard enough already. Apart from the people trying to do runs in heroin or frog pro I think it makes it both a pain and a blessing with them being so close together for the people trying to rob people doing those runs. Granted when robbing people u can check 2 highly used illegal areas with only one trip, but you often find yourself kind of circling to get a better look at both of them, this tipping off the people doing said runs. And to make it worse for both parties I feel like it receives a high amount of traffic both in aerial vehicles and ground vehicles. The 2 are very close to the main msr giving it a lot of vehicle attention which would fall into the cops favor being able to have fast access to those fields and having 2 headquarters so close to them. On top of that there is a very high increase in aerial traffic with there being the airport so close to them. Personally I would like to see frog stay at the location it is in, but I would like to see heroin field being moved down towards the south east part of the map giving that part of the map more of the attention it needs. 

• Like 1

Don't know If it's tested but I heard that you can hear cops in frog from heroin.

Honestly I realize it's pretty stupid but there's only so much space on the map for processors and harvesting and we need to balance the map of legal and illegal zones, old frog pro was too close to air but there's no spot right now that's close to harvesting and balanced.

• Downvote 1
  • Carrot Kid

41 minutes ago, RustyBeerCan said:

We're moving processor to a different spot, so we need to finalize that before any changes to the field. It's hard to find a location that's far enough from other red zones but also balanced with the distance to both gang hideout and processor, but we are looking into it.

7 minutes ago, sploding said:

Don't know If it's tested but I heard that you can hear cops in frog from heroin.

Honestly I realize it's pretty stupid but there's only so much space on the map for processors and harvesting and we need to balance the map of legal and illegal zones, old frog pro was too close to air but there's no spot right now that's close to harvesting and balanced.

Not sure about sirens, but definitely shots.

16 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

We're moving processor to a different spot, so we need to finalize that before any changes to the field. It's hard to find a location that's far enough from other red zones but also balanced with the distance to both gang hideout and processor, but we are looking into it.

Not sure about sirens, but definitely shots.

Move it down by moonshine pro, the only things down there are moonshine pro and rebel, making it almost a waste of time to even go down that way. Theres even a couple big gang warehouses down there that I know some big gangs use. That part of the map is kind of dead and I feel like with heroin pro already kind of going down that way it would make more sense to move the field down to that part of the map giving it more traffic. 

51 minutes ago, RustyBeerCan said:

Honestly was just expressing my thoughts.

I’m down for moving it though.  Im sure no one does it cause it’s a shit location.