Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

3 minutes ago, RealClorox said:

I believe staff is not handling the m5 situation correctly, instead of banning him let’s ask him nicely to stop.

M5 Please stop, thank you.

There, I solved the ongoing issue with M5, you’re all welcome.

uhhh, thank you for solving this ongoing issue.

No joke, he pretty much has control lmao. Let's just pay him a monthly security fee so he protects us against script kiddies instead of being the script kiddie hm?

• Like 1
Just now, Nex is the name said:

No joke, he pretty much has control lmao. Let's just pay him a monthly security fee so he protects us against script kiddies instead of being the script kiddie hm?

Bro deadass in the middle of a pharma he locked us in our frits, couldn’t use our Y’s, and the  few of us that could get out couldn’t unholster their weapons, and the when the one person who unholstered their gun shot their mk200 just despawned lmao.

• Like 1

We will resolve this problem by creating better systems and methods of catching these cheaters.

Every time he finds a loophole, we patch it and make the server safer for everyone.

That being said, I am closing this thread.

• Kreygasm 1
Guest Hadi Mokdad
Just now, ikiled said:

We will resolve this problem by creating better systems and methods of catching these cheaters.

Every time he finds a loophole, we patch it and make the server safer for everyone.

That being said, I am closing this thread.

Exactly

• Owner
20 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

The fact that you think that is the reason why he keeps going lmao. He realistically has zero control, and does no damage besides waste time considering everything he does always gets fixed. But y’all can keep stroking his ego more if you want :) 

• Like 3