Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Adding a Gang Event for Oreokastro (or Kavala) Castles

Opinions on the Suggestion  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Olympus Add Some Kind of Gang Event to Kavala and/or Oreokastro Castles?

I was riding around with CHAZ and the homies as a Cop on Server 2 and as we were checking Meth I thought of a little idea that I feel like could be interesting:

What would you guys think about adding in some kind of Gang Event for the Oreokastro (Thronos) and/or Kavala Castles?  I think it'd be a nice addition to the overall activities available on Olympus and offer some more gang-related combat that isn't structured solely around the Cartels & the Warzone?  Maybe a 5% processing speed bonus on all runs or possibly even a 5%-10% processing speed bonus for Weed if you own the Kavala Castle and Meth for the Oreokastro Castle?  2%-10% discount at the black markets?

Do you guys think this could be a possible idea to run by the Civilian Council or the Staff?  What are your guy's thoughts?

• Like 2
Just now, Evann said:

yeah server fights are dead asf plz spice it up 

its more fun fighting cops than it is cartels

I feel like it could be a very beneficial addition to the amount of stuff that organized gangs could do.  But yeah I totally agree that it need some spicing up.

Well i do agree under one condition no players are going to want to go to kavala to fight so i would say make kavala castle a smaller fight zone for a less reward but enough to make the room bangers and week black market kids to come and make something for castle up north certain spots around the map are dead so it would be nice to add a little bit of stuff to do around those spots so we can see some of these smaller gangs and bigger but not fighting active gangs pop off and enjoy themselves 

I was thinking the other day about adding an event at the start of the server within the first 10 minutes or so that will trigger in one area of the map like for points gangs have to take caps in that area of the map and fight other gangs and the winning gang with most points or something gets a reward til restart til it happens again for example winning gang gets

15 warpoints

+15% increase cash on illegals sold 

+25% on legal items sold

Access to full rebel store at black markets 

With the cash and warpoints it will only be rewarded to people on the server in the winning gang at the time 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Raindrop said:

Well i do agree under one condition no players are going to want to go to kavala to fight so i would say make kavala castle a smaller fight zone for a less reward but enough to make the room bangers and week black market kids to come and make something for castle up north certain spots around the map are dead so it would be nice to add a little bit of stuff to do around those spots so we can see some of these smaller gangs and bigger but not fighting active gangs pop off and enjoy themselves 

Kavala Castle would definitely be a smaller fight zone if this is implemented, since it is right next to Scat Town.  I was thinking more along the lines of the Oreokastro Castle (Thronos) because I feel like it would add more stuff to do for gangs, and also because that area of the map is unused real estate for Olympus.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, J.Glenn said:

Kavala Castle would definitely be a smaller fight zone if this is implemented, since it is right next to Scat Town.  I was thinking more along the lines of the Oreokastro Castle (Thronos) because I feel like it would add more stuff to do for gangs, and also because that area of the map is unused real estate for Olympus.

Denied.

I’d say no to Kavala castle idea due to the how close it is to not only kavala itself, but also due to APD hq being right beneath the castle itself. You’d have cops and APD constantly checking it, just from trying to take off in a helicopter.