FIX SERVER 3 CRASH THAT HAPPENS AT 11;29 EST EVERY NIGHT

12 hours ago, iamvaltrix said:

Its not a crash lmao. This is done on purpose. Server 3 is generally less popular than server 1 and 2 and at night its dead as fuck. They close it so people cant farm money by doing runs with little risk.

That is not when the server closes. Server closes later in the morning this isnt the same thing

13 minutes ago, P.V.C. Bixby said:

That is not when the server closes. Server closes later in the morning this isnt the same thing

Have ur recording on and submit bug report.

4 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

Have ur recording on and submit bug report.

We should have to submit a comp request every single night. That is ridiculous and given the funding that the server is given I think it is fixable and should not be tolerated every single night

3 minutes ago, P.V.C. Bixby said:

We should have to submit a comp request every single night. That is ridiculous and given the funding that the server is given I think it is fixable and should not be tolerated every single night

Submit a bug report.  If they don’t know the issue they can’t fix it.  First time I’ve heard of it and I play daily.

27 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Submit a bug report.  If they don’t know the issue they can’t fix it.  First time I’ve heard of it and I play daily.

You forgot to add “on server 1/2”. People that main on S3 (the ones that experience the crash the most) wont go to a rando like you and complain. That is why you have never heard of it. 

#bringbackdownvotes

6 minutes ago, Toviyah said:

You forgot to add “on server 1/2”. People that main on S3 (the ones that experience the crash the most) wont go to a rando like you and complain. That is why you have never heard of it. 

#bringbackdownvotes

I’m a career medic babe.  I play all servers. Haven’t seen this issue I play civ mostly on S2 and s1 so I’m more than likely playing medic on s3.  But, my play times are usually after midnight so I haven’t experienced this.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:25 PM, RDyer216 said:

I find it hard to believe that they don't know about it since they had admins online and active and were offering comp during these instances and referred others to the support page. But ya maybe it'll take a bug report after all.