Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

hows it going everyone, haven't posted on the forum yet so i thought this would be a good spot to lay it down. wanted to say hi and let everyone know that its ok to shower me in Mar10 because its my bae and i will supply you with 1 free "Penta saves your ass" ticket. Redeemable only on Olympus life servers.

I’m sorry I think your flight may have landed you straight into a toxic pool of retarded man child’s who roam these lands like they own them. Please ask your pilot to start the aircraft back up and head north I heard they actually have a good island filled with plentiful fruit (updates) and calm collected people.

Just now, Hisoka said:

I’m sorry I think your flight may have landed you straight into a toxic pool of retarded man child’s who roam these lands like they own them. Please ask your pilot to start the aircraft back up and head north I heard they actually have a good island filled with plentiful fruit (updates) and calm collected people.

cry 

Just now, Evann said:

what happend to ur money

I found the windows key, bet button again. But idk how I'm actually this low cause I ended on 400k last night so... @TheCmdrRex wtf did you destroy this time.

Just now, Nex is on route said:

I found the windows key, bet button again. But idk how I'm actually this low cause I ended on 400k last night so... @TheCmdrRex wtf did you destroy this time.

dang that sucks and yeah @TheCmdrRex THE FUCK MAN

Edited by Evann
On 5/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, Penta said:

hows it going everyone, haven't posted on the forum yet so i thought this would be a good spot to lay it down. wanted to say hi and let everyone know that its ok to shower me in Mar10 because its my bae and i will supply you with 1 free "Penta saves your ass" ticket. Redeemable only on Olympus life servers.

Come kav for free mar10

• Hmm 1