Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/15/2019

1 minute ago, Mr Majestic said:

Not saying this has happened already - but if I was sAPD I would dangle that unblacklist above your head like a carrot.

It’s funny y’all think I would trade a handbook update for my unblacklist.

I wouldn’t trade shit for personal gain. That is beyond fucked and low af for y’all to think that.

6 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

I wouldn’t trade shit for personal gain. That is beyond fucked and low af for y’all to think that.

4bfdf4b32565c9281d3b23818ed8a3ab.png

Nope. Still blacklisted.

32 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Just pointing out how the description of your discussion can be perceived. Glad we both think it's fucked.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

Just pointing out how the description of your discussion can be perceived. Glad we both think it's fucked.

I said we talked about my blacklist and we gave me a tip on it. Never did I say I'm getting unblacklisted. You all jumped to a fucking massive conclusion that I made a deal for an unblacklist. I along with all civ council have no power over APD. I told all civ council that when they get it. I can't tell pledge no when its a staff thing. For you guys to even consider me trying to offer a deal to get unblacklisted to so fucking low and petty. Any discussion with anyone can be taken any way you want. Yall took it as I made a deal when I said Ares allowed pledge to make a handbook update and Pledge gave me a tip on my blacklist after we talked about it. I never said I was getting unblacklisted.

Pledge even posted my current status from the Sr APD sheets. BTW the 1st 4 means blacklisted, The 2nd 4 means forums tag removed, The unknown is the squad, 20-April-2016 is when I joined the APD, 6-Jan-2019 is the date of my blacklist, Pledge/Chriss are the ones who blacklisted me 130 is my days blacklisted (TIG)if I remember correctly. IDK the last 4

3 hours ago, Pledge said:

4bfdf4b32565c9281d3b23818ed8a3ab.png

Nope. Still blacklisted.

16 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

You all jumped to a fucking massive conclusion that I made a deal for an unblacklist.

Please read what I replied with and stop using "You all", that's twice now you've attributed something someone else said to me. I let it go the first time because maybe you misspoke. I meant only exactly what I typed, nothing less, nothing more.

I never made any claims you made a deal or any other bullshit. All I said was if I was the sAPD, I would use you being blacklisted as a carrot. If as you say it's not going to work even if they did, great!

Just read what I said and quit putting words into my mouth, thanks.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, KrispyK said:

aolution is to get good

14 hours ago, Bojo said:

Just buy a titan :Kappa:

16 hours ago, MAV said:

ah gotcha, well i seriously doubt he was bartering 'apd buffs' with blacklist appeal since DP has no power to approve anything... and we all know he can't contain you guys anyhow :-P 

literally krispy is right.

if we have like 10 shrouds playing the game. Like I am talking the best player in arma ever. and they started doing feds and had a 95% win rate

well u cant change the fed for the other 99% of the players and make it impossible to win. I think the issues is the lack of skill. those 10 players winning 95% of the time is just based off skill. what u should be doing is having more skill based trainning or just get good.

as for the 30 civs mass log I purposely did not support it even tho i wish I did. those 30 players are the same ones and out of the other 1000 players that play we do feds with like at best 15 plays most of who are pretty trash ill be honest. My total overall fed win rate is 37% (throughout my entire career). pretty bad. But in the past 10- feds I have only managed to get 5-10 feds and even thhen this wast only me most of us in the fed didnt get out. I would sayt a perfect fed where everyone / everything gets out for me is prob 1-15 or 1-20.

Either way this is not the 90% win rate of feds you think and see.

I know I cant mass log 30 guys and its the same group that did it. litterally u said if everyoone doesnt stop doing it well. its not everyone we never did it its just those 30 guys.

If u want to talk about this on ts throught my stream please feel free

At this point I am inviting you to aruge.

because my fingers are getting tired of arguing something pointless

THE SERVER IS DYING

APD IS OP AND THE SERVER IS COP SIDED

GANG LIFE IS DEAD

BRING BACK CARTEL FIGHTS AND MAKE OLYMPUS GREAT AGAIN