Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Herassment?

This is a competitive game and people take it a little too serious at times and people loose their cool and tell people they are fucking loosers and all that but I think people shouldn't get banned for it unless its repeatedly done over and over after the person has been warned thats harassment to me. Also I feel if it is done outside the olympus servers and teamspeak then the admin shouldn't punish those talking a little shit. Unless like I said its done repeatedly over and over and they've been warned. Also a lot of people like myself just say stuff to mess with someone a little. Like if you see me talking to a cop I'm usually yelling and cursing at them and I seem like a asshole but I'm laughing my ass off when my mic is off. Its all fun and games and part of the fun is giving people a hard time. I mean its a game about selling drugs and murdering each other do you want everyone to be like yes maam and no sir? So on that note everyone sucks and I'm the best.

• Like 1

I'll use the same example I've said with everyone. Does it really matter what platform the harassment took place? Just because it's player to player is that any different then player to staff? If I harass Hades on Steam and I get banned, I would expect the same if I harassed a normal member. How about instead of constantly messaging someone and starting issues we just let it be and accept that not everyone is going to like each other. 

What I'm saying is the 2 situations I've seen people banned for harassment it was a one time thing and I don't believe it was actually harassment and neither deserved to be punished. And I think the platform should matter somewhat. Is hades gonna ban me cuz I called my gf a stupid fat cunt? But if they are talking shit to someone on steam, teamspeak, and twitch and whatever else and its repeatedly done then I would stand by their decision. But if I go into your teamspeak once while im mad and talk a little shit then in my opinion its not harassment.

If you make the choice to harass someone on something pertaining to Olympus and we see it as an extreme case then a ban will be issued. We have made it clear we understand this is a game but there are still lines you do not cross. Being extremely vulgar to other players does nothing to help the servers. We have stated multiple times that if you want to be vulgar to other players then you won't be allowed back on the servers. Calling someone an "asshole" won't get ya banned but repeatedly calling someone a "fucking cunt" will. 

• Like 1

If you make the choice to harass someone on something pertaining to Olympus and we see it as an extreme case then a ban will be issued. We have made it clear we understand this is a game but there are still lines you do not cross. Being extremely vulgar to other players does nothing to help the servers. We have stated multiple times that if you want to be vulgar to other players then you won't be allowed back on the servers. Calling someone an "asshole" won't get ya banned but repeatedly calling someone a "fucking cunt" will. 

shut up twerp, il harass u if i want cuh.

Oh btw i mainly play this game to talk shit to people now, there reactions are so funny lol. I wouldnt be surprised if i got banned for harrasment soon even though all i have done is talk a moderate amount of shit. People just are to salty. You know you can block people right?Just like my boi tyler said "Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha"

Stop the salt

shut up twerp, il harass u if i want cuh.

Oh btw i mainly play this game to talk shit to people now, there reactions are so funny lol. I wouldnt be surprised if i got banned for harrasment soon even though all i have done is talk a moderate amount of shit. People just are to salty. You know you can block people right?Just like my boi tyler said "Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha"

Stop the salt

I truly hope for your sake you are joking. People commit suicide every year over players like you that think it's okay to make fun of someone because you think it's funny. How about instead of talking unnecessary shit to people you don't talk shit at all? I'm sure when you read this your going to say I'm "salty", the fact is you need to grow up. 

• Like 2

Really? Players like Dustin. You say don't talk unnecessary shit and then insult him him at the end by telling him to grow up. How bout we lock this post before it becomes something it was never meant to be. I just wanted to put my two cents in about a couple situations I've seen and Hades said all that needs to be said and I'm glad the admin feel the way they do about the harassment thing. Like I said in the situations I've seen I'm sure there is more that happened that I don't know about and i just wanted to see how they felt about it and not start another shit talking thread.

I truly hope for your sake you are joking. People commit suicide every year over players like you that think it's okay to make fun of someone because you think it's funny. How about instead of talking unnecessary shit to people you don't talk shit at all? I'm sure when you read this your going to say I'm "salty", the fact is you need to grow up. 

I cant belive you just said this. I made a joke, towards hades, that was JOKE, and you compare me to a bully that induces suicide.I dont make fun of people, i just talk shit. Like funny talking shit as a joke. If i harrassed anyone i would be banned lol.

THE FACT IN THIS MATTER IS!!

When you talk shit to someone online like this on forums or ingame, someone can take it wrongly and think that they are being harassed and cyber bullied... that is why you don't talk to much shit to people... I've been in situations myself where i've had to talk my friends out of suecide because of cyber bullying.. I am saying that for once, think before you speak guys... not everyone can handle a joke

• Like 2

This may be a game but there are still lines you do not cross. When people type on the interwebs you can't always know if someone is being a smartass or being for real. Everyone needs to be careful of what they say because it could be taken wrong if said in such a way that no one knows your true intentions.

• Like 2