3 hours ago, DeadPool said:

let me help you real quick

just say Hi in your app and youll get accepted lmao

Not in my case i can do a 2 paragraph app and still get denied 

Its just crazy how much work u have to put in for an age exception on apd when someone a year older then me can just say hi

Its just crazy how much work u have to put in for an age exception on apd when someone a year older then me can just say hi.. it just might be me but at this point I think they stoped reading my apps and just look if i turned 16 yet

• Like 1
Just now, Cloutarino said:

Its just crazy how much work u have to put in for an age exception on apd when someone a year older then me can just say hi

Its just crazy how much work u have to put in for an age exception on apd when someone a year older then me can just say hi.. it just might be me but at this point I think they stoped reading my apps and just look if i turned 16 yet

I feel you

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cloutarino said:

It was pretty easy for me to get one but everyone is different, I suggest you make a rep for yourself on the forums so don't be aids, toxic, retarded ( not saying you are ) and maybe @Pledge will give you a shot at APD  

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Cloutarino said:

Oh I read them all. I'm involved. But I was waiting for you to get S&R....

15 hours ago, maxg said:

It was pretty easy for me to get one but everyone is different, I suggest you make a rep for yourself on the forums so don't be aids, toxic, retarded ( not saying you are ) and maybe @Pledge will give you a shot at APD  

Initially it’s not too hard to get cop under age but for some reason I’ve been a cop twice then I quitted olympus for a bit and now I apply for cop and I’m denied despite the fact that I was cop prior to this. 

28 minutes ago, yung matt said:

Initially it’s not too hard to get cop under age but for some reason I’ve been a cop twice then I quitted olympus for a bit and now I apply for cop and I’m denied despite the fact that I was cop prior to this. 

mAyBe cUz yOU wAs pErMed 

3 hours ago, yung matt said:

Yeah being permed could have played into it or its because some of the current seniors don't know you or don't think you would make a good cop, but remember im not sAPD so i could be totally wrong 

• Downvote 1