18 minutes ago, Clash said:

Why does everyone always  request a 300k comp for getting rdmed and then getting reved and lose nothing its absolute bullshit and then they always make up some bullshit story 

Moral of the story...don't RDM. Also, much better to comp the 300k than to get banned. 

In my opinion, I wouldn't comp that much especially for the fact they lost nothing to me. It sounds just like a person who lost a diving suit and mk1 asking for a 600k comp. It's a bit unreasonable so you can practically just comp them a reasonable amount like 150k and make sure you have evidence that you gave respectable comp towards someone.

• Like 1
On 7/19/2019 at 11:07 PM, Clash said:

Why does everyone always  request a 300k comp for getting rdmed and then getting reved and lose nothing its absolute bullshit and then they always make up some bullshit story 

BC there salty squeakers who are broke, and want a super high comp for so little

• Like 1

Comp is a bribe to not report.  You’re not comping for the gear they lost. You’re comping for the time they are gonna spend or not spend reporting you and getting you deported off the island.

• Downvote 3

When brokeass mafackas like you break a rule it doesn’t get undone just cus a medic picks me up. I still got my cases ransacked, had to wait for the medic and then pay the dude for the revive. And 9/10 if I get RDM’ed I get camped by a vigi or war. So ya I want my chips with the dip so bring them dips...

• Like 1