Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus MC Server [Need testing]

16 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

I split your base into two

Yall got raided by a HCF faction...

i dont play the game 24/7 and buy cheats like killerdaniel and lil tecca. but keep bragging about how sick your faction is when they arnt gonna get top 3

12 minutes ago, Elements said:

i dont play the game 24/7 and buy cheats like killerdaniel and lil tecca. but keep bragging about how sick your faction is when they arnt gonna get top 3

lol they dont cheat xD if anyone cheats its your fac with the speed placing.. Also your the one who trying to say your facs better then mine LOL. 

i have 9bil worth of ig spawners alone so yes we will atleast get top 5 unlike your shit fac 

24 minutes ago, Dab said:

Back up virgin... pubg and csgo are trash too.

If anyone here is a virgin its you my guy now be gone irrelevant monkey.

6 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

lol they dont cheat xD if anyone cheats its your fac with the speed placing.. Also your the one who trying to say your facs better then mine LOL. 

i have 9bil worth of ig spawners alone so yes we will atleast get top 5 unlike your shit fac 

both you and your fac are shit, you got split by 5 of us with 18 online lmao suck my dick

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

end your life lmao. You're so fucking gay and cringe. Read what you just said and tell me you don't sound like a complete faggot.

4 minutes ago, MASVIDAL said:

both you and your fac are shit, you got split by 5 of us with 18 online lmao suck my dick

LOL only time we have had 18 on is this wipe also we did not patch we let yall in because every time we go to fight yall run.

Like 99% of the server

Edited by Josh122