Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Formal Introductions to Jay Bond

Hello, 

I am Jay Bond, the CEO of Salt Boys Co Apply here and I would like to formally introduce my self to the people of Altis, my passion is salt mining and anything else is second to me. Salt mining is important to me because salt is the one true resource of the world, you can find it in almost anything, from food, water, roads, and even tears. Carrying 1000's of pounds of salt all day allows me to appreciate the value of this resource, and how the creation of it is so important. My three philosophy are simple, 
1. Salt is the most valuable resource in the world
2. Crime is bad
3. The bottom line matters above all else

Having these philosophies shape the company Salt Boys Co. into a truly magnificent piece of art where the machine in the cogs run smoothly and soundly, if you see us Salt Boys roaming around collecting salt, transporting salt, or selling salt as we mostly do then feel free to introduce your self, do some runs with us and let us show you the power of salt, and how salt truly affects us in our every day life, Salt Boys Co. isn't just a Company in a fictional game, but more than that, Salt Boys Co. is a church, a church dedicated to the collection, processing, and selling of salt. Always remember NEVER TASTE THE SALT.

My Regards, 

c1956d5547ed3a8c4fb0837ef119f2db.png

• Like 5

"Salt makes your body hold on to water. If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys and brain. This can lead to heart attacks, strokes, dementia and kidney disease."

Welcome to the community! 

"Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. [14] Ye are the light of the world."

- Matthew 5:13 & 5:14 KJV

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1