change my mind

true tho  

20 members have voted

1. 1. true tho

• yea
    • yea but #2

12 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Nice opinion. Just one, tiny problem with it: inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine. Let me tell you something: I am the baseline for opinions. Any opinion I hold is objectively correct, and, as a result, any other opinions are wrong. 

What is this? American politics?

• Haha 2
  • TriHard 1
2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Altis is in the Mediterranean. Not Northern Africa.

thats where ur wrong 

6 hours ago, AmericanWaffle said:

you owe me more than 3 millions dollars

nice try idek who u are

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, AmericanWaffle said:

Lol I have you on camera agreeing to the loan and ur player Id 

Just like the sale of lamps, loans and gang funds are completely detached from Olympus and it's staff in any official capacity.

If you got scammed just suck it up and make sure either you get some very good collateral for a loan or don't mess around with money if you dont trust then person or know them very well.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, sploding said:

Just like the sale of lamps, loans and gang funds are completely detached from Olympus and it's staff in any official capacity.

If you got scammed just suck it up and make sure either you get some very good collateral for a loan or don't mess around with money if you dont trust then person or know them very well.

lmao bruh I know that I was just reminding him that he owes me money. It's retarded of anyone to expect Olympus staff to prevent scamming. It's up to me to re-acquire those funds and I plan on doing so

• Downvote 2
On 2/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, AmericanWaffle said:

lmao bruh I know that I was just reminding him that he owes me money. It's retarded of anyone to expect Olympus staff to prevent scamming. It's up to me to re-acquire those funds and I plan on doing so

bruh no one owes u money if anything u owe me money for harrassing me in the helicopter from kav pd to athira pd

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1