Wrongfully banned Comp?

I think you should get some comp if you get banned for something that wasn't your fault. For example I ran over a guy with a box truck,then one of my members from the gang. Shoots at him,after he gets up and runs away. Then i got a ban for 3 days? I just wanna know if you guys think that is fair. I was driving threw trees ,was going fast. Then out of no where i ran someone over(enemy gang) and i was going to drive off. But since box trucks are slow,the guy i was with jumps out the car and shoots at him. After he gets up and runs away. So im a little confused on this ban. Cause insnt VDM killing someone after you run them over? I let him get up,but the dude i was with got off and shot. 

• Like 1

Did your gang member get banned aswell? @yourscouttathere

Generally an accidental run-over is not going to get anyone in trouble but when you and your boy hit them with the tag team VDM and drive-by then I wouldn't be surprised if you guys both got the bans. A ban appeal in support is usually your best bet in this situation.

https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

You are not allowed to kill someone while they are spangled(unless they spangle themselves). If you accidentally spangle someone who you are trying to kill or want to kill you need to give them enough time to at least have a reaction, so after his gun gets pulled back out.

also bans always get lifted so that would just be extra money into the economy over a mistake

So you can get comp over a ban like this? I mean i'm not here to get free things and bitch.  

30 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

Did your gang member get banned aswell? @yourscouttathere

Generally an accidental run-over is not going to get anyone in trouble but when you and your boy hit them with the tag team VDM and drive-by then I wouldn't be surprised if you guys both got the bans. A ban appeal in support is usually your best bet in this situation.

https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

No he didn't get banned,and i was the one trying to do the right thing. By letting the guy go,i was on my way to my garage. And ran over a enemy gang by accident,tryed to let him go. But the dude i was with waited for the enemy gang to get unspangled. Then he ran the other way and my guy shot at him. I'll get unbanned tomorrow,but i don't  mind getting banned if i did something wrong,but i just think it's unfair on what happened. And to summit a ticket, and all that and wait. Just a waste of time, and unfair you gotta go out your way and stuff like that.  I did summit,but by the time they get to it i'll already be banned. It's like i got banned for no reason,in the first place.

Can i get a unfair ban taken away off my record? And if so how do i do that? Cause i got no other choice. I ain't gonna wait like a animal in team speak for a few hours. For something that wasn't my fault lol. 

Ask SPQR i don't have it, i asked for it on a ban post,but no replies.

My view will show me driving threw trees,then out of no where i see some guy. Run him over with a box truck,i was like oh shit where did he come from? Then some member of my gang,waites for him to gets unspangled then the guy i hit,runs the other way and my guy shoots him. It was like talking to a brick wall,when i was telling him not to shoot at him. 

The definition of comp is compensation for something that was lost. While getting banned sucks you lost nothing other than time on the server. So unless you want a couple hours added to your play time you really don't need comp lmao.

Here's the clip 

1 hour ago, Monks said:

The definition of comp is compensation for something that was lost. While getting banned sucks you lost nothing other than time on the server. So unless you want a couple hours added to your play time you really don't need comp lmao.

All I hear is choo choo choo from you,I know what comp is. I'm just suggesting it. For people that gotta go out there way. And wait to talk to someone on ts. I gotta wait a few days for a wrongful ban. 

In the video,it was dark I was driving fast. Was in someone els box truck. Was on my way to get a car in my garage. 

Was going down hill threw trees,then you see me run him over. I back up and leave,that's when my member telling me to stop. I wasnt trying to stop either. As I was backing up. He gets off after I slightly stop and shoots him.

Even tho I said don't shoot him. That is why I think this ban is unfair. And suggesting comp,not asking for it. Why I'm I asking? Cause I think I got wrongful ban. And to wait for a few hours for the admin that banned you. 

Takes time unwanted time,if I broke the rules yeah I can see they deserve to wait. But what rule did I break on this video? Cause my member shot after I told him not to? 

If it was that,why was I the only one that got banned,trying to do the right thing by driving off

And if I tryed to VDM him I would of got off and start shooting. I left his device alone

22 minutes ago, yourscouttathere said:

Here's the clip 

All I hear is choo choo choo from you,I know what comp is. I'm just suggesting it. For people that gotta go out there way. And wait to talk to someone on ts. I gotta wait a few days for a wrongful ban. 

In the video,it was dark I was driving fast. Was in someone els box truck. Was on my way to get a car in my garage. 

Was going down hill threw trees,then you see me run him over. I back up and leave,that's when my member telling me to stop. I wasnt trying to stop either. As I was backing up. He gets off after I slightly stop and shoots him.

Even tho I said don't shoot him. That is why I think this ban is unfair. And suggesting comp,not asking for it. Why I'm I asking? Cause I think I got wrongful ban. And to wait for a few hours for the admin that banned you. 

Takes time unwanted time,if I broke the rules yeah I can see they deserve to wait. But what rule did I break on this video? Cause my member shot after I told him not to? 

If it was that,why was I the only one that got banned,trying to do the right thing by driving off

And if I tryed to VDM him I would of got off and start shooting. I left his device alone

You got completely off track with this. I'm not saying your ban was justified but even if it was was justified why would you need comp for it. You got wrongfully banned bro, tough luck.

I dont get how situations like this you just gotta wait. If I broke the rules on purpose and I'm this troll. Then yeah I deserve it,but it was a mistake.  I can take a unfair ban.  But still,got banned for something that wasn't in my control. Shit happens I'll move on. 

But I was suggesting comp for the runs i could of been doing and things like that. I dont need money,but it would be nice to get something out of it. For wasting unwanted time. For a wrongful ban.

Edited by yourscouttathere
39 minutes ago, yourscouttathere said:

I dont get how situations like this you just gotta wait. If I broke the rules on purpose and I'm this troll. Then yeah I deserve it,but it was a mistake.  I can take a unfair ban.  But still,got banned for something that wasn't in my control. Shit happens I'll move on. 

But I was suggesting comp for the runs i could of been doing and things like that. I dont need money,but it would be nice to get something out of it. For wasting unwanted time. For a wrongful ban.

Give us one good reason to give you money because you couldn’t do your runs  

If that video is legit and is what you got banned for, that's a scuffed ban. Mistakes happen, just @ the admin for us, so we can... help 🤣

Remember you're probably going to get your buddy banned instead though.

I can care less he was the reason why I got banned in the first place,why should he get banned anyway? It  Takes them a few days for them reviewing a unfair ban?Panda banned me,so idk what he saw in that video. But it is a scuffed ban. I know not to drive,if my members are in the car with me for now on lol

The dude I was with messaged a admin,asked if it was VDM if you run someone over. And wait for them to get unspangld or however u spell that word. He said as long as he gets unspangld. You can shoot him. 

It wasn't my attention to run him over on purpose,I have a garage next to iron mine. And happen to run into him by accident, when I was on my way getting a SUV. I just finished robbing that box truck. But on the way to my garage,I hit spqr by accident.

• Admin

Well. It does kind of seem you ran him over full force to be honest. Like in purpose. I don’t think you got banned for your friend killing the kid while spangled. 
Unless you can show that you were coming so fast down the hill and couldn’t stop, it kind of looked on purpose to me. Sorry bro.