Don’t take Siri coin flips

So this guy fucking comes up to me asks for a Siri coin flip bet and I win man gives me 15m dips comes back does another I win again dips never see him again and next thing ya know MY BANK ACCOUNT WIPED REEE

• Hmm 1
  • Clown 2
2 hours ago, ooooooooo said:

what

he was most likely winning cheated money, and him doing siri coinflips don't show up in logs, so it just looks like he was taking money from hackers.

3 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

So this guy fucking comes up to me asks for a Siri coin flip bet and I win man gives me 15m dips comes back does another I win again dips never see him again and next thing ya know MY BANK ACCOUNT WIPED REEE

If you have any evidence of this happening you could always submit a compensation request for the money wipe here https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/#

Only problem is it happend on you phone so you can't really get comp due to little evidence but you could try and get some time stamps or logs of this happening but kinda sounds like your screwed tbh cuz it was on your phone rather than steam or In Game 

Was you explained to as why you got wiped or nah? 

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, decla said:

If you have any evidence of this happening you could always submit a compensation request for the money wipe here https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/#

Only problem is it happend on you phone so you can't really get comp due to little evidence but you could try and get some time stamps or logs of this happening but kinda sounds like your screwed tbh cuz it was on your phone rather than steam or In Game 

Was you explained to as why you got wiped or nah? 

^This

Also why bet someone with Siri rather than using the in game betting system, sometimes Steam coin flips but not with random people. If some random person offers to do siri flips other than steam or in game betting should throw some red flags.