Desks

So I’m in the market for a new desk. I need it to be able to hold 2 monitors/keyboard/blue snowball/mouse/and Xbox and also would like it to be sturdy. Also price limit will be up to 250ish please 

I'm looking into doing the Ikea countertop and Alex drawers for a new desk myself. Not sure if that's the style you're going for or what, but worth looking into as you can accomplish this with that budget. 

https://gyazo.com/b1ac1b629ce968dbee15012dfbbab000

There are many other color options and variations as well. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Claysive said:

I'm looking into doing the Ikea countertop and Alex drawers for a new desk myself. Not sure if that's the style you're going for or what, but worth looking into as you can accomplish this with that budget. 

https://gyazo.com/b1ac1b629ce968dbee15012dfbbab000

There are many other color options and variations as well. 

that's what im using rn. You can get a long and not so long one and form a L shaped desk if u wanted to. (Wouldnt recommend 2 longs.) 

Also if u buy it make sure to buy the 5th leg, otherwise u are gonna have a inwards cave in the middle of ur desk. You can also buy a little tray that you have to drill in seperately for cables.

Also if u get the drawers, they arent drilled in. just laying ontop of it, also bottom drawer doesnt work well on carpet

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jelly Donut said:

So I’m in the market for a new desk. I need it to be able to hold 2 monitors/keyboard/blue snowball/mouse/and Xbox and also would like it to be sturdy. Also price limit will be up to 250ish please 

I use the ikea countertop desk that is all white and bought 4 ikea aluminum legs that screw into it. It’s easy to clean since it’s like a whiteboard and I have a dry erase marker that I write on with it. 

• Like 1

Alright I’ll post my new shit later as of now I’m running to Lowe’s tomorrow morning I’m building shelves,desk, cabinets for my room school was just cancelled till the 15th o April so when I get back I’ll send before and after