Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I've been waiting alot

Also depends on the ban, if it's a permanent ban, they have an awfully long time to look at the ban appeal. If it's just a 3-day ban, then the staff member should look at the ban appeal before the 3 days are up of course, preferably ASAP.

Right, just wondering  cause i've been waiting to play on this server again, got banned cause a friend was an idiot and gave me hacked cash, tbh i didn't realize it was hacked shit i thought shit got glitched... but the staff who banned me did the right thing, i just don't like how a "friend" got me banned like that.

I wonder if that's the same bashar I saw doing oil years ago. I just remember him flying the heli while drunk and almost crashing while doing the best terrorist roleplay I've seen (excluding Hadi). Good times those were.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:44 AM, destruct said:

Also depends on the ban, if it's a permanent ban, they have an awfully long time to look at the ban appeal. If it's just a 3-day ban, then the staff member should look at the ban appeal before the 3 days are up of course, preferably ASAP.

Well, even if its a perm IMO they should look at it and give a response 

whether its in the form of "Homie just got permed, check back with us in like 3 months" 
or something at least. Aknowleding the fact that they submitted the ban appeal should not take 12 units of time because its a perm