Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

COVID-19- Help Donate to support Cancer patients

Hey guys and gals,

I know that in these troubling times were all on edge, but let's do our part and continue to quarantine ourselves (as if we weren't already doing that).

Anyways, I'm going to get right down to business. I'm a College lacrosse player that is a member of the HEADstrong Foundation based out of Philly, which supports the families of cancer patients. We are raising money for a virtual 5K run in response to the outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe. 

Any donation would greatly be appreciated as this money directly goes towards the families.

Thank you, 

Tuco

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONATION LINK:

https://pledge.headstrong.org/fundraiser/2722735

If you want more information on the HEADstrong Foundation:

https://headstrong.org/

headstrong.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Venoooom

They just call it "virtual" cause everyone will be posting images I guess of themselves running on social media...for social distancing reasons. But obviously what matters the most are the actual donations. Not the running lol,

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1

Your foundation is a good one doing a good thing but using the coronavirus as a way to get donations for cancer patients isent the way to advertise it. If you want to help cancer patients go ahead and donate, cancer is something that affects almost every family. But if your interested in helping people with coronavirus donate to the world health organization as theyre doing the most work for it.

• Like 1

@Strafe

If you are not aware, cancer patients are amongst the members of the world that are classified as HIGH RISK for contracting the Covid-19 disease. Therefore, this should give you even more incentive to donate to them now. 

Thanks for the support bud.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...