Today I was reminded of the time I had dealing with Kyle Lake and seen as it is has been about a year since I first complained about Kyle Lake I thought I’d share some final words.

Kyle Lake was a terrible, egirl obsessed admin and an even worse Senior R&R.

I am glad he’s gone and hope he never comes back.

#fuckkylelake

I didn’t know him that well but every time I dealt with him he was a fucking ass.

I remember complaining about him about this time last year and he o7’d shortly after. (thank fuck)

I would like to believe I personally caused him to quit which I know isn’t true, but it’s a nice thought. 

Kyle Lake if you’re reading this I don’t know you personally, I am sure you’re a good human being but jesus christ the contempt I have for you is unmatched. I vividly remember the anger I had after he yelled me out in the teamspeak and moved me out of the channel after discussing a ban. 16 yr old me was fucking fuming.

I will admit Kyle Lake did know his shit, he knew the rules as you’d expect a admin to but had the mentality of a Deputy and the humor of a Medic. 

I wish you the best in life Kyle Lake, but never come back to ARMA ever again. You will forever be engrained into my memory as one of the most infuriating obnoxious toxic people I have ever dealt with in my life. It’s not even the fact that you yourself are that bad it’s the power you have and the hot head mentality you still carry despite the power.

• Like 9
  • Senior Texture Designer

most of the times i applied for medic he accepted it freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Clown 1