Was just thinking today when I tried using the forums on my phone, it was a terrible experience.... we should get like an olympus app for iphone and android, it has the forums and like if the servers are up and how many people are on

Was just thinking today when I tried using the forums on my phone, it was a terrible experience.... we should get like an olympus app for iphone and android, it has the forums and like if the servers are up and how many people are on

Sadly, I do not think Poseidon currently has the time to invest into an app, with all the other stuff he is working on for the community.

Tapatalk is the only app that Olympus is currently afflicted with, the app works fine, but i myself like using the normal browser on my phone when im on the forums :)

Tapatalk is the only app that Olympus is currently afflicted with, the app works fine, but i myself like using the normal browser on my phone when im on the forums :)

Same I generally just use the normal browser if I'm on my phone but tapatalk would be the best if you needed an app. 

• Admin

Jus

I got it but how do i find the website?

Just look for it on your mobile browser and the website automatically turns into mobile mode.