communications and what they mean for you?????

Here is something that alot lack...... how to talk on comms when in a firefight..... if you are not the one in charge,(highest apd rank in situation,,,,,,,,or leader-coleader-cap't etc in a gang) then learn how to use tactical call-outs. apd gets their asses handed to them at feds and such because there is to much stupid comms noone can hear where any suspect is. all i hear is ,,,fuck im killed,,, dont u think we need to go over hear??? if it was me id do this..... learn how to be quiet. if your not in charge then silence is golden. the only thing needs to be said is 1/2/3 people gate 3  or i seen 2 people tower etc..... thats for the apd. and if a corp. is handling a situation it dont mean another corp. starts telling the first 1 what to do and taking over the situation. hell help each other out. lets not have a who's dick is bigger situation. i've ran with alot of various gangs and from my experience the gangs with the best call-outs and comms is the ones who nomally win the fights. even if they are out numbered. so lets all work on comms and shut the hell up with all the stupid shit.

that's all i have

paw out

• Like 4

Here is something that alot lack...... how to talk on comms when in a firefight..... if you are not the one in charge,(highest apd rank in situation,,,,,,,,or leader-coleader-cap't etc in a gang) then learn how to use tactical call-outs. apd gets their asses handed to them at feds and such because there is to much stupid comms noone can hear where any suspect is. all i hear is ,,,fuck im killed,,, dont u think we need to go over hear??? if it was me id do this..... learn how to be quiet. if your not in charge then silence is golden. the only thing needs to be said is 1/2/3 people gate 3  or i seen 2 people tower etc..... thats for the apd. and if a corp. is handling a situation it dont mean another corp. starts telling the first 1 what to do and taking over the situation. hell help each other out. lets not have a who's dick is bigger situation. i've ran with alot of various gangs and from my experience the gangs with the best call-outs and comms is the ones who nomally win the fights. even if they are out numbered. so lets all work on comms and shut the hell up with all the stupid shit.

that's all i have

paw out

Preach it, Paw.

hell no sence in preaching it they won't listen lol they smarter then the average person who actuallu have played cop or corrections in real life. only difference is when you make a bad call in real life the person who gets shot sometimes lives and when he dies he can't respawn lol

• Like 1

I included that in my APD Needs to work on tactics thread, yet nobody took notice of it. And when I try to execute it, people simply do not understand "A you go with B to gate 2" but they'll go how they want.

• Admin

I included that in my APD Needs to work on tactics thread, yet nobody took notice of it. And when I try to execute it, people simply do not understand "A you go with B to gate 2" but they'll go how they want.

It's mostly because in a fed or a jailbreak, everyone is talking at the same time. 

I wish i could get do feds and jails all the time but i always lose my weapon and 30k every death or so is sad face ;(

you spawn with gun now if your revived if thats what your refering to.

and yeah, +1 paw, speak out

Here is something that alot lack...... how to talk on comms when in a firefight..... if you are not the one in charge,(highest apd rank in situation,,,,,,,,or leader-coleader-cap't etc in a gang) then learn how to use tactical call-outs. apd gets their asses handed to them at feds and such because there is to much stupid comms noone can hear where any suspect is. all i hear is ,,,fuck im killed,,, dont u think we need to go over hear??? if it was me id do this..... learn how to be quiet. if your not in charge then silence is golden. the only thing needs to be said is 1/2/3 people gate 3 or i seen 2 people tower etc..... thats for the apd. and if a corp. is handling a situation it dont mean another corp. starts telling the first 1 what to do and taking over the situation. hell help each other out. lets not have a who's dick is bigger situation. i've ran with alot of various gangs and from my experience the gangs with the best call-outs and comms is the ones who nomally win the fights. even if they are out numbered. so lets all work on comms and shut the hell up with all the stupid shit.

that's all i have

paw out

I agree, and I think all should know, but some people aren't veteran in arma 3, or have even played any game where this is mandatory.

Just an outside observation.  APD seems to rush into the situation all the time.  I rarely see APD use tactics when they approach or engage.  Everyone in this game is always in a big damn hurry.  Like everyone is trying to play as fast as they can so they can finish sooner.  Resources are also seldom used.  I dont see armored vehicles, helicopters, or R&R at any of these situations a majority of the time.  Granted I dont see everything; however, I often circle these active situations and watch the chaos from above.  I am usually the only one in the air above it and all I see is APD rushing in lights and sirens blazing to the closest gate and driving in.  Sometimes it looks like waves break off to go to different gates, which is cool.  But overall it usually looks like a group of monkeys trying to beat each other to the football.  I am not APD so this is just an observation. I am sure there is more going on then what I can see. Regardless, perhaps you guys should utilize the knowledge some of the actual cops you have on APD have and start employing some real world tactics.  Set up a perimeter around the area and take a min to evaluate the situation.  You would probably have more luck.  That and clear comms is invaluable.  Without it the best plans and tactics will not work.