Farewell For A Bit

atleast i left the forums to a good soul... make me proud brennan... i recently got informed that my nerves suffered a decent hit, and the nerve that got impacted the most was my movement ones. and that makes me nearly unable to move for some time...

When do you think you will be back in business? Any ETA from doctors?

When do you think you will be back in business? Any ETA from doctors?

i will most likely never return to the gaming scene... my reaction time and manouverbility has suffer to large hits and will not recover... and to the forums scene, i will probably take my leave when you least expect it. what has happened have ruined me as a person.

i will most likely never return to the gaming scene... my reaction time and manouverbility has suffer to large hits and will not recover... and to the forums scene, i will probably take my leave when you least expect it. what has happened have ruined me as a person.

I honestly didn't realize it was that bad... I am not even going to pretend that I know how that feels, but again I am really sorry to hear this and I hope you heal as best this injury will allow.  :(

I honestly didn't realize it was that bad... I am not even going to pretend that I know how that feels, but again I am really sorry to hear this and I hope you heal as best this injury will allow.  :(

at the current time, im not sure if im happy i survived it... i do not envy anyone this... not even my most hated enemy.. 

i will most likely not recover without surgery... and that sucks to get to hear..

Temporary paralisis, nerve damage, concussion, loss of eyesight...... damn bojo please get better soon. This is terrible.

you can add some more charges officer, broken ribs, collapsed lung, several inside bleedings, a body covered in wounds, a nearly broken knee and a broken hand...

i just dont know what to do hah... ive been given the option if i want to plug out the cord (we all know what that means) but i really dont know what i want....

thanks alot for the support everyone... i really need it in these times...

Pull the plug? If you can post on forums still you can still do something which means you should still be living,

im laying in a bed with my phone in my only functioning hand only being on the forums. the pain im going through now is greater than anything i have ever felt, and i work as  a butcher so i get alot of wounds. im not sure if im lucky or unlucky to be alive. thats why im debating that option...

Dont pull the plug SPBojo with advances in technology and medicine you never know what they could do 

no technology can bring back the will to live.

Your right but they could make the technology to heal your nerves and motor functions. Life is so precious and i have no idea what your going through but you have the ability to think atleast I mean look at steven hawking he cant move at all and he has contributed so much to society. I guess what im really trying to say is think about your choice here and in the end i hope you make a full recovery and get well<3

all i hope for is a recovery aswell... a full recovery is impossible, ive gotten that confirmed... and im unable to think clear, i dont even remember alot of things.. only reason i rememberd olympus was because when i got taken to the hospital, i had my phone internet on and it connected and i started getting notifications on olympus trello heh...

theres alot of things ive forgotten, alot of things...

• Admin

all i hope for is a recovery aswell... a full recovery is impossible, ive gotten that confirmed... and im unable to think clear, i dont even remember alot of things.. only reason i rememberd olympus was because when i got taken to the hospital, i had my phone internet on and it connected and i started getting notifications on olympus trello heh...

theres alot of things ive forgotten, alot of things...

Wow bojo. Hopefully you'll get well soon. The will to live is a very sensitive thing. Don't loose it. Life is beautiful, even if things turn into a "different" direction. 

Wow bojo. Hopefully you'll get well soon. The will to live is a very sensitive thing. Don't loose it. Life is beautiful, even if things turn into a "different" direction.

i just dont know what to do, that is my problem, i really have no fucking clue at all what to do...

LIVE!!! That's what you should do. There are many people that have it much worse in the world and they live. Use this as an opportunity to better yourself. Yeah you may be hobbled like a creaky old man but you'd be surprised how the rest of you does if you stay positive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nah, you're right, I didn't read the severity of the thread until after posting - sorry Boj, man. You know it was said with love though <3

Haha, its ok man, it wasnt a vdm, it was a Arma Glitch.. Lesson one in arma, dont, touch, the rocks! Thanks alot : 3

• Like 3