whats happening..

LMAO, so i got more patience and gave the server another shot, bought a zamok truck believe it was 370k ish. I stopped my truck to look at the map, a officer passing by puts his sirens on since staying still is suspicious. I had nothing to hide so whatever to that until a helicopter landed next to us and the new 'R' gang (new from asylum) came charging and shooting at the officer. They then blew me up and took my truck.

All thanks to an officer restraining me 'to search if i had a license' i stood in the open and was RDM and my truck was taken.

Absolutely rubbish and disgusting

Really this time i could do nothing to avoid being killed and having my truck taken..

I would message a Senior APD member about that officer, not driving is no grounds for searching, much less even stopping someone...

Sounds like the APD member was being a douche. On top of that if you were restrained by the APD member then the players who landed with the Heli had no right to kill you since you were already restrain'd.

Sounds like the APD member was being a douche. On top of that if you were restrained by the APD member then the players who landed with the Heli had no right to kill you since you were already restrain'd.

yup, and in the end i walk away without my truck :(

The Zamak truck may not be a big deal but for someone starting out its my main way to bring in money, also a big investment

Now I know what he is talking about lol that was not RDM in anyway we sent text MSGs to the officers stating Hands up or Die by the [Reapers]. We saw you restrained there 2 of us including me yelled at the top of our voices stating all of you are going to die by reapers from about 30m away. The cops there did not do their job right and got rekt by us but the Suv did blow up from the cops hiding behind it and killed all cops and civilians near by in a 10m radius so we moved in for what we wanted and stole the zammak and it got vdmed by cops about 5 mins later.

PS I recommend changing you're forum account name to you're IGN name. Best of luck to all of you  ;).

• Admin

Now I know what he is talking about lol that was not RDM in anyway we sent text MSGs to the officers stating Hands up or Die by the [Reapers]. We saw you restrained there 2 of us including me yelled at the top of our voices stating all of you are going to die by reapers from about 30m away. The cops there did not do their job right and got rekt by us but the Suv did blow up from the cops hiding behind it and killed all cops and civilians near by in a 10m radius so we moved in for what we wanted and stole the zammak and it got vdmed by cops about 5 mins later.

PS I recommend changing you're forum account name to you're IGN name. Best of luck to all of you  ;).

Dude, some cops are just too stubborn to comply. 

• Like 1

LMAO, so i got more patience and gave the server another shot, bought a zamok truck believe it was 370k ish. I stopped my truck to look at the map, a officer passing by puts his sirens on since staying still is suspicious. I had nothing to hide so whatever to that until a helicopter landed next to us and the new 'R' gang (new from asylum) came charging and shooting at the officer. They then blew me up and took my truck.

All thanks to an officer restraining me 'to search if i had a license' i stood in the open and was RDM and my truck was taken.

Absolutely rubbish and disgusting

Really this time i could do nothing to avoid being killed and having my truck taken..

I am still really confused why the cop would have stopped you at all? Were you wanted or anything? If not then that cop had no right to even try to stop you.

i pulled over and the cop stopped me (i was already stopped) because i seemed suspicious, but the reason i was stopped was because i was looking at my map. According to the officer he had to restrain me to search for my license which is not a problem at all. Until the attack happened and the officer left me restrained standing there to my death lol..

yeah trying to figure out how to exactly do that, couldn't find the option so i submitted a ticket, which never helps lol