Will there be a Reign of Kings server?

Poseidon said that he was looking for suggestions for games that Olympus would want to expand into. I'm sure this will happen some where down the road if the interest for a ROK server is still in demand. As the Rust and Wasteland servers were both released very recently, there may be a break before any more game servers are brought up. However keep in mind that this is just an assumption of mine.

I haven't played ROK yet but how popular is it honestly? That would be the biggest thing to determine if Olympus would ever host a server.

Its not really that popular tbh, alot of people played it in the start, and now its slowly dying to be honest... The game got really overhyped in the start, but now its just a long lasting wait for new features..

Its not really that popular tbh, alot of people played it in the start, and now its slowly dying to be honest... The game got really overhyped in the start, but now its just a long lasting wait for new features..

That's usually how it is for more early access games. Rust started out that way and the only reason I came back is because of the huge overhaul. 

RoK is a fun game, but I think Olympus needs to settle down a little bit, Wasteland and Rust came out in rather quick succession and it is not like either of those servers are booming with players.

Neither was the altis servers when it was released...they are just broadening out into a bigger player base across multiple games.

Honestly Poseidon should wait until gta v role playing servers come out and do that

That's already planned. He's waiting on someone to figure out how to edit the files and then there is also people who are working on a server hosting ability.

RoK is a fun game, but I think Olympus needs to settle down a little bit, Wasteland and Rust came out in rather quick succession and it is not like either of those servers are booming with players.

Also the rust server is doing fine. We have gone from 10 - 50 players in the day time over the last few days. 

• Admin

I do not want to sound egotistical but.... no more other game servers! lol Then the good amount of people we have been getting on altis lately is going to diminish!...

I'm sorry, I am just thinking for myself hehe.  

I do not want to sound egotistical but.... no more other game servers! lol Then the good amount of people we have been getting on altis lately is going to diminish!...

I'm sorry, I am just thinking for myself hehe.

Or they venture into other servers which would bring other players to altis that otherwise didn't know about it....Hindsight is 20/20 here
  • Admin

Or they venture into other servers which would bring other players to altis that otherwise didn't know about it....Hindsight is 20/20 here

Touch

Up until Olympus decides they want to start a RoK server, I've got one running for friends and such. Link to the site for rules and connection info can be found in my signature.

It would be fun if you had to rp in servers like this, like RoK and DayZ it would add a speical effect to the server, but I also don't want people who play on altis right now getting hyped and leaving for that and having the altis servers empty....

A possibility which I know other altis life servers do I have 1 running stratus life server but you keep all your gear and money etc. that way people can get bored if altis and then they can go over to stratus to have some fun to, might be an idea and also might bring in new players since there isn't as many stratis servers for altis life any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk