Anyone still on this thing

Gazz

Fuck COVID. Lost my contract at my job. Was demoted from manager to piss ant bottom feeder. My mom had a stroke and I couldn't visit her in the hospital because of COVID. Fucking extra $600 given to people on unemployment didn't apply to me as I was still working. I would have been making an additional $800 a month if I was furloughed. I'm done with this fucking year. Only thing I can say is I am grateful I haven't caught it and I am truly shocked I haven't gotten it giving I was cleaning the cabins on airplanes and now I work in the terminal around all those people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

Fuck COVID. Lost my contract at my job. Was demoted from manager to piss ant bottom feeder. My mom had a stroke and I couldn't visit her in the hospital because of COVID. Fucking extra $600 given to people on unemployment didn't apply to me as I was still working. I would have been making an additional $800 a month if I was furloughed. I'm done with this fucking year. Only thing I can say is I am grateful I haven't caught it and I am truly shocked I haven't gotten it giving I was cleaning the cabins on airplanes and now I work in the terminal around all those people.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope your mom is doing better and that you move back up soon! 

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

damn man thats rough no matter what were all fucked 🙂 but on a better note at least your not homeless. Lets just say this is going to be the best new year in a while with the shit 2020 has thrown at us, and guess what its almost December 11/12th the way there man stay strong.

• Like 1