So I recently heard that Odin & Gucci are now on the developer.png team, and I would like to state that this is great for the server. I think that this will help the server by a tremendous amount, and help reach its full potential. I would still like to thank Poseidon for his continuous work, and dedication to helping the server. 

As I love the new developer.png they are going to help out a lot, and I am sure a lot of you do too! But lets hear some opinions, and maybe some things he could do, along side Poseidon. So lets like the post with the best features you would all like to to be added, and I will try to make them stand out by editing this post. 

Further more, thank you Odin, Gucci, and Poseidon for your hard work on creating one of the greatest community I have ever been part of.

Possible Features

Wow, this is very unexpected but appreciated. Peter is correct that Gucci (who's kind of a bigger badass than I am.... yes I said it) has also joined in to help with developing the server so lets not let him slip through unnoticed. That said, thank you for the shout out Jaden!

Wow, this is very unexpected but appreciated. Peter is correct that Gucci (who's kind of a bigger badass than I am.... yes I said it) has also joined in to help with developing the server so lets not let him slip through unnoticed. That said, thank you for the shout out Jaden!

Wrong sir, Poseidon > Odin > Gucci.  8>

Congrats to Odin. If you click on guccis name, it shows him as a dev too..... Yay!

Thanks brother.