Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

https://youtu.be/60dFWkMzOBE

https://youtu.be/xrU2hNMZSzM

https://youtu.be/RDnZAZdXOKg

So what I am seeing by this is, you can get corporal by exploiting with spike strips, vdming everyone and opening back doors during an ongoing fed. Dam didnt know it was this easy. The secrets have been revealed, time for the Corporal Wave.

@APD Member @Senior APD Member @Deputy Chief of Police @Chief of Police

dcad69ae42a53d287d49773a3948caf5.png

13418e5b9e250b3255124a9cd0c063fa.png

these videos are with with in the last 2weeks

Edited by ClashBy
hi
  • Like 4
  • Hmm 2
  • Clown 4
  • Downvote 4
  • STFU 5
3 minutes ago, lukie said:

The spike strip clip didnt even blow up ur frit lol

Ur brain is so tiny lmao he still exploited the spike strip doesn't matter if it blows it up or not. 

Edited by stinkybarbecue8
a
  • Like 2

You're basing your shit talk off of two mistakes. The vdm clip doesn't show anything other than an accident. You were driving backwards straight into the pathway. Wasn't his fault. 

The other two, okay, sure. Mistakes happen. People learn from them. Jesus, you guys complain about anything. You guys being this upset over a corporal pick is crazy. I'm sure most of you have made some dumb mistakes. 

• Like 14
  • BlessUp 2
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 4
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, Claysive said:

You're basing your shit talk off of two mistakes. The vdm clip doesn't show anything other than an accident. You were driving backwards straight into the pathway. Wasn't his fault. 

The other two, okay, sure. Mistakes happen. People learn from them. Jesus, you guys complain about anything. You guys being this upset over a corporal pick is crazy. I'm sure most of you have made some dumb mistakes. 

I can tell you, i've never opened the back door to an active fed LMAOOOO.

maybe I should though I would get corp

Just now, Claysive said:

ive made many mistakes but ive never looked though the back door of a fed, pressed windows key on it, then clicked open, then tazed someone, then die and claim i didnt know you couldnt open it. Then proceed to get promoted to corporal the following week.

• Clown 3
2 minutes ago, Claysive said:

btw quote Juan himself

"I was trying to flip him"

so don't tell me that VDM was an accident he full speed rammed me trying to "Flip me"

Just now, Regal said:

don't speak random

• Like 1
  • Pepega 2