S1 Population Causes huge amounts of lag

Is there any way to reduce the amount of lag that is caused when the server has 120 players+ ? It takes 20-30 seconds to pull cars, it takes just as long to just look at what cars are in the garage to pull, it also takes longer to check markets, bounties, and phone. I feel as if opening up S2 earlier and keeping it open for longer would mitigate some of these existing issues, because currently it is really unenjoyable to play at these times. 

• Like 2
  • Admin

To be honest i think this is just a buggy patch. The new UI causes major issues when there is low pop. Once they fix the buy menu, house spamming, etc i think it wont be terrible. Back in the day both servers would max and it wouldn't this bad.  I know when they boosted to 140 they got a stronger server too so idk i dont think its the pop. Im sure someone who knows 10x what i do will clear this up 🙂

Edited by Noble
  • Like 4
  • Owner
11 minutes ago, Noble said:

To be honest i think this is just a buggy patch. The new UI causes major issues when there is low pop. Once they fix the buy menu, house spamming, etc i think it wont be terrible. Back in the day both servers would max and it wouldn't this bad.  I know when they boosted to 140 they got a stronger server too so idk i dont think its the pop. Im sure someone who knows 10x what i do will clear this up 🙂

tenor.gif

Seems the issues have arised from the latest Arma update, should hopefully be fixed soon

• Like 9
23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

tenor.gif

Seems the issues have arised from the latest Arma update, should hopefully be fixed soon

god @Noble ur so fricken smart u cutie, i should tell pierre about you!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

As someone who was killed by Nerdy guy you don't get to talk to Noble until you get your man pass back.

i was killed by a man that I watched walk right through the hesco's at SW I dont think theres much I can do about that. Let me remind you that you lose to quadbikes consistently in kavala.

• Like 1
  • Admin
Just now, Venomm said:

i was killed by a man that I watched walk right through the hesco's at SW I dont think theres much I can do about that. Let me remind you that you lose to quadbikes consistently in kavala.

Nerdy is just better I suppose 

• Like 1

New patch new lag, even S2 has been super laggy and that server barely has people. Im sure our devs / arma devs are working hard to unfuck things 🙂