dishonorable person disclosure of a characterless...

I cannot explain myself because I do not know your language very well.    some people make an effort not to understand.  

Look, I'm Saying Again and for the Last Time.

1.   I've made mistakes in the past.  I was punished too.  I recently served my 14-day sentence.   There was a Many Rule error against me too. I have reported. There were also those I did not report.  Wrong done by mistake is forgiven.  Deliberate mistake cannot be forgiven.. 

2.   Until Last Week I clashed with Silla in the Kavala Region. They know that in our wars that lasted for days, I started a role by constantly sending messages. I was fighting alone against 15 people . We had fun. We got ambitious. They were handcuff me. . They were robb me. We swore at each other. Sometimes we talked by texting. I gave a role by sending a message again after 10 Minutes.  I killed it. We Killed Cops Together. They Never Reported Me. two or three times I made a report. The penalty was imposed. They were the newcomers to their gang. And they were banned for deliberate rule violations. I have never seen a racist attitude towards me from its noble members. 

3.  Our battles, with the IRA Vigi Gang started recently.  Many times I've Killed.  They caught Me over and over and sent me to jail. we swore at each other.  I played my game. He did what he had to do.  We did not report to Each Other. Because we didn't do it wrong..

4.  I have fought with the cops many times.  When They Are Crowded I Tried To Hunt One By One. I was rude to them sometimes. I swore. Sometimes I sang. I teased some officers, saying that he was inadequate. We had a moment last time. We had fun. I left the police station nicely.  I did not make an illegal move. they didn't do it against me either. For this reason, we never reported each other with any police.  I even made the Latest Apd Application. I was accepted for the interview. But I didn't go.

5.  In the last two days, this characterless, immoral man started to come to Kavala.  I've Killed Him Many Times.  A Sleeveless little player who doesn't understand the game.  Actually I know very well that his enmity to Me came from long ago.  He's one of the poor guys who thinks he's the better player than anyone else.  I deflated his air. I have killed it over and over.  I started a role by sending a Message every Time.  He knows how to Run Like Usain Bolt.  When he couldn't cope with me, he made fake videos.  Made 5-minute Scam Videos with Missing Seconds.  I'm telling you again. Every Time I Kill this depraved, I had a Role Starter in the Message box.

I SAY IT AGAIN FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. I HAVE A ROLE, BY ALWAYS MESSAGING WITH THIS BAD MAN. IN THE VIDEOS HE PROVIDED AS EVIDENCE, THE SCREEN IMAGE IS NOT ENOUGH. THERE IS A LACK OF TIME IN THE VIDEOS HE SENT AS EVIDENCE. STAYING WITH IRA IN MY WAR, AND DIED. CROSS FIRE. USED THIS VIDEO LIKE I KILLED HIM WITHOUT ROLE.  

3 VIDEO IS ABSOLUTELY INVALID DUE TO LACK OF TIME. 1 VIDEO ALSO STAYED IN BETWEEN FIRE. THE GAME SCREEN IS HIDDEN FOR 3.50 MINUTES IN 1 VIDEO. 

Of course, it will be revealed that I am not guilty.  then be ready to account for what you have done

• BlessUp 1
1 minute ago, Tr_Revenge said:

I cannot explain myself because I do not know your language very well.    some people make an effort not to understand.  

Look, I'm Saying Again and for the Last Time.

1.   I've made mistakes in the past.  I was punished too.  I recently served my 14-day sentence.   There was a Many Rule error against me too. I have reported. There were also those I did not report.  Wrong done by mistake is forgiven.  Deliberate mistake cannot be forgiven.. 

2.   Until Last Week I clashed with Silla in the Kavala Region. They know that in our wars that lasted for days, I started a role by constantly sending messages. I was fighting alone against 15 people . We had fun. We got ambitious. They were handcuff me. . They were robb me. We swore at each other. Sometimes we talked by texting. I gave a role by sending a message again after 10 Minutes.  I killed it. We Killed Cops Together. They Never Reported Me. two or three times I made a report. The penalty was imposed. They were the newcomers to their gang. And they were banned for deliberate rule violations. I have never seen a racist attitude towards me from its noble members. 

3.  Our battles, with the IRA Vigi Gang started recently.  Many times I've Killed.  They caught Me over and over and sent me to jail. we swore at each other.  I played my game. He did what he had to do.  We did not report to Each Other. Because we didn't do it wrong..

4.  I have fought with the cops many times.  When They Are Crowded I Tried To Hunt One By One. I was rude to them sometimes. I swore. Sometimes I sang. I teased some officers, saying that he was inadequate. We had a moment last time. We had fun. I left the police station nicely.  I did not make an illegal move. they didn't do it against me either. For this reason, we never reported each other with any police.  I even made the Latest Apd Application. I was accepted for the interview. But I didn't go.

5.  In the last two days, this characterless, immoral man started to come to Kavala.  I've Killed Him Many Times.  A Sleeveless little player who doesn't understand the game.  Actually I know very well that his enmity to Me came from long ago.  He's one of the poor guys who thinks he's the better player than anyone else.  I deflated his air. I have killed it over and over.  I started a role by sending a Message every Time.  He knows how to Run Like Usain Bolt.  When he couldn't cope with me, he made fake videos.  Made 5-minute Scam Videos with Missing Seconds.  I'm telling you again. Every Time I Kill this depraved, I had a Role Starter in the Message box.

I SAY IT AGAIN FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. I HAVE A ROLE, BY ALWAYS MESSAGING WITH THIS BAD MAN. IN THE VIDEOS HE PROVIDED AS EVIDENCE, THE SCREEN IMAGE IS NOT ENOUGH. THERE IS A LACK OF TIME IN THE VIDEOS HE SENT AS EVIDENCE. STAYING WITH IRA IN MY WAR, AND DIED. CROSS FIRE. USED THIS VIDEO LIKE I KILLED HIM WITHOUT ROLE.  

3 VIDEO IS ABSOLUTELY INVALID DUE TO LACK OF TIME. 1 VIDEO ALSO STAYED IN BETWEEN FIRE. THE GAME SCREEN IS HIDDEN FOR 3.50 MINUTES IN 1 VIDEO. 

Of course, it will be revealed that I am not guilty.  then be ready to account for what you have done

For us to better communicate, what is your native language?

I wish not to be ignorant idiot, but to be angel who helps! 

FREE REVENGE 

tbh bro @ThatNerdyGuyas much as i hate to say it bc im not a fan of him. was never in the wrong here dude you fucked up and if he didnt know how to do his job he probably wouldn't be an admin just saying. also bro if you dont wanna get banned dont do stupid shit like dude you acting like you were false accused for shit but bro clearly you did break rules bro and tbh you can keep claiming you did bc allah knows in the end bro. he knows the truth in the end. he can see right threw your lies.

• Like 1
  • STFU 3
1 minute ago, dellshark said:

tbh bro @ThatNerdyGuyas much as i hate to say it bc im not a fan of him. was never in the wrong here dude you fucked up and if he didnt know how to do his job he probably wouldn't be an admin just saying. also bro if you dont wanna get banned dont do stupid shit like dude you acting like you were false accused for shit but bro clearly you did break rules bro and tbh you can keep claiming you did bc allah knows in the end bro. he knows the truth in the end. he can see right threw your lies.

shut up #FREEREVENGE #OPPBEHAVIOR

• BlessUp 1
  • STFU 1
On 4/11/2021 at 4:56 PM, Tr_Revenge said:

Look at the situation where justice came. What a pity.  Today I was banned (Perm).   I will not make an objection to Ban either.   I don't think to play anymore..   but I have something to tell you.

Friends,  I want to expose this dishonest to you..  If I swearing at this man, I will waste my words.  I want to say honestly in front of you all.  This man is a fraudulent, dishonorable, immoral.  I feel so sorry for his family. they think he has a boy but not even a gram of masculinity....

4 videos sent to admin...   Let's examine the videos together. 

The video is a complete scam.   

a) Those who know me know that I usually start a role by texting.  This Video does not show screen for almost 35 - 40 seconds.   

b) -s- Tammy knows very well. A subject like this I lived with it.  After the Medic revived me, he started shooting. He also killed the Medic.  He said that when he said I would complain, he was caught in fire and there would be no punishment.  I also have a fight with "| IRA] My dog kills huns" in this Video. He was caught in between.  (Crossfire)

immoral, dishonest, dishonorable man...   You are not ashamed of complaining with this video.. 

Let's come to the second video

you are so big dishonest.....

You're missing 30 seconds in this video..  You can't fool me with that retarded mind.   but congratulations. You tricked the admin.  🙂 

Look, I'll give you an example from myself. 

Reply to report # 134958 from Hurricane.  Hurricane Says: " We cannot process this player report due to insufficient evidence.  You are missing about 30 secs of the clip up until u died I would need to see that 30 sec. 

Hey dishonest!!  I remind you of a rule ..  

In the future be sure to have at least 5 minutes of video prior to shooting or dying/getting tased as this allows us to see what happened and to know if there was in fact any RP done leading up to the incident. Keep in mind we allow a 5 minute window for RP and this is why we require at least 5 minutes of video.

let's come to the third video

I know you are calling me in this video.   I wish you showed your Message Box too..   You think you are so smart !  you are the idiot..   You studied well but you're missing 8 seconds again.   congratulate again. Because you can fool the admin.

Let's come to the last video

it's so funny.  I could not see anything for 4.40 minutes.  Has anyone seen, friends?   Or is this immoral, dishonorable, dishonest, characterless actor deceiving us?

Hey dishonest, immoral, dishonorable, characterless person..  I am a much better player than you. accept this.   also there is something I want to tell you.     "There ain't no shit from you"  😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends. Thank you all very much. Many Greetings to Everyone Who Loves Me, Who Doesn't Love Me. Take good care of yourself.     Unfortunately, Justice died today. 

I spent the time to watch your videos you RDMed in all of the cases other then possibly the first one. I looked at the last video that is the only one that you may be able to get removed as he spent a majority of the time alt tabbed where he can not hear voices in game alt-tab is not alt tabbed I mean when you go into a different app.