Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

dishonorable person disclosure of a characterless...

Look at the situation where justice came. What a pity.  Today I was banned (Perm).   I will not make an objection to Ban either.   I don't think to play anymore..   but I have something to tell you.

Friends,  I want to expose this dishonest to you..  If I swearing at this man, I will waste my words.  I want to say honestly in front of you all.  This man is a fraudulent, dishonorable, immoral.  I feel so sorry for his family. they think he has a boy but not even a gram of masculinity....

4 videos sent to admin...   Let's examine the videos together. 

The video is a complete scam.   

a) Those who know me know that I usually start a role by texting.  This Video does not show screen for almost 35 - 40 seconds.   

b) -s- Tammy knows very well. A subject like this I lived with it.  After the Medic revived me, he started shooting. He also killed the Medic.  He said that when he said I would complain, he was caught in fire and there would be no punishment.  I also have a fight with "| IRA] My dog kills huns" in this Video. He was caught in between.  (Crossfire)

immoral, dishonest, dishonorable man...   You are not ashamed of complaining with this video.. 

Let's come to the second video

you are so big dishonest.....

You're missing 30 seconds in this video..  You can't fool me with that retarded mind.   but congratulations. You tricked the admin.  🙂 

Look, I'll give you an example from myself. 

Reply to report # 134958 from Hurricane.  Hurricane Says: " We cannot process this player report due to insufficient evidence.  You are missing about 30 secs of the clip up until u died I would need to see that 30 sec. 

Hey dishonest!!  I remind you of a rule ..  

In the future be sure to have at least 5 minutes of video prior to shooting or dying/getting tased as this allows us to see what happened and to know if there was in fact any RP done leading up to the incident. Keep in mind we allow a 5 minute window for RP and this is why we require at least 5 minutes of video.

let's come to the third video

I know you are calling me in this video.   I wish you showed your Message Box too..   You think you are so smart !  you are the idiot..   You studied well but you're missing 8 seconds again.   congratulate again. Because you can fool the admin.

Let's come to the last video

it's so funny.  I could not see anything for 4.40 minutes.  Has anyone seen, friends?   Or is this immoral, dishonorable, dishonest, characterless actor deceiving us?

Hey dishonest, immoral, dishonorable, characterless person..  I am a much better player than you. accept this.   also there is something I want to tell you.     "There ain't no shit from you"  😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends. Thank you all very much. Many Greetings to Everyone Who Loves Me, Who Doesn't Love Me. Take good care of yourself.     Unfortunately, Justice died today. 

• Like 7
  • BlessUp 5
  • Clown 4
  • STFU 3

hey bro you do know admins can like see if you text them or not, they dont need video confirmation that a text was sent lol.

Basically one big shitpost but i love you revenge. 

Soon the staff will crumble to your brothers in arms, one perm is nothing to your thousands of brothers. Ryan will meet your demands of justice on a 6 year old game soon.

Edited by Strafe
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Nate Hero said:

Rising from the grave?

TeamSpeak 3 4_12_2021 4_39_57 PM (2).png

A Word of the Prophet Muhammed came to my mind : " Anyone who does not react to an injustice is a mute demon."

I won't play when I'm acquitted of these crimes.

Did you understand Nate Hero 😉

7 minutes ago, Nate Hero said:

Rising from the grave?

TeamSpeak 3 4_12_2021 4_39_57 PM (2).png

You also act like a bitch... 

• BlessUp 2
6 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

A Word of the Prophet Muhammed came to my mind : " Anyone who does not react to an injustice is a mute demon."

I won't play when I'm acquitted of these crimes.

Ahhh yes, the word of Muhammed comes to my mind when I think about Arma 3 roleplay too. Very nice

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Nate Hero said:

Ahhh yes, the word of Muhammed comes to my mind when I think about Arma 3 roleplay too. Very nice

I think you should read the life of our Prophet Muhammad. 

5 minutes ago, iPod Shuffle Ling said:

You will get unbanned Insh'Allah

We'll see