Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I'm just the better player tbh.

Was titaning so the frames are shit from draw distance being maxxed, and I was only recording on comp levels so the video is shit but I did what I could. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 14
  • STFU 10

I love how people who weren't there are downvoting and trashtalking, and actual cops who died in the video are messaging me about what a fun fight it was.

All I had to do to get away was swim deep water.  They deserved a conclusion.

• Downvote 2
22 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

All I see is a combat restrain, EZ cheek claps. ^_^

Also for the record for anyone who hasn't figure out the hard counter to sharks yet all you need is either unlimited grenades or an armed jet and it's o7 Sovereign.

Next server event... win a chance to kill me in the water in grandma garys armed demonic heli from hell. 

• Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, GoonThe14Yearold said:

Show the video where goon the vigi comes and swoops you up with a 3m bounty and you couldlnt make it to the water

You didn't have he flare for television kid.  Slades getting in the tage... he knew how to say "47 titan hits" with the proper respect.

19 minutes ago, Crashnumba1 said:

blames frames on the video. that’s literally how bad ur computer is lmao not the video u play 20fps all day long 

I'm going to blame this statement on your lack of reading comprehension.  I said the frames were, once again, because I was titaning and my draw distance was maxxed.

1 minute ago, anti said:

I'm going to blame this statement on your lack of reading comprehension.  I said the frames were, once again, because I was titaning and my draw distance was maxxed.

i’ve seen some of the videos on ur youtube u always play like that lol