Should civs be able to send "medic invoices" to other civs?

Civilian invoices  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should civilians have the option to do a "medic invoice" to other civilians?

• Yes
    • No

In theory, it would be to pay each other back without having to pull cash out and risk such a transaction, but I can see how it would quickly devolve into people spamming others with invoices. 

I could care less for the spam, but it got abused the last time it was around, so it's not likely we'll see it again. That said, I did enjoy taxi when it was a thing.
perhaps as a way to balance the feature, have a timer on it so it cant be spammed (much like bets currently do) and not let it have the ability to transfer cash in hand to bank accounts, so that you cant 'atm' money before cops show up or you get robbed, etc. (basically just bank account to bank account)

to clarify, I'm for it, but only if there's some limitations on it to prevent old problems

Edited by Brother Bruce
1 hour ago, Millennium said:

taxi invoices were a thing, it was cancer. people will just spam that shit, not to mention that ppl would fake bets and send an invoice to people.

I was a taxi driver and it was an amazing experience