When do you get a drug trafficking bounty?

Is this a random trigger? and at what point do you get the charged?

Lets take a mushrooms run.

is it at the point I am picking it? 

or when I processing? If I only process 1 mushroom is it the same chance of getting the bounty as processing 100 mushrooms?

or is it when I sell at the dealer. does he rat me out and go to the cops or something. 

I never seem to get the charge at the time I'm doing any of these. I could be at the red burger buying a cupcake for a job well done and then Bam! 17K and then the cops jump me, and then that gets me thinking are cupcakes illegal...  

Cool thx guys.

when you sell at a drug dealer and a cop walks up and scolls on the cunt and checks who sold recently.

do you know how long it stays on the list?. 

And so if there are no cops on then you can get charged? 

Cool thx guys.

you cant get charged if theres no cops online. and you stay wanted until caught : )

• Like 1

Cool thx guys.

I'm pretty sure you stay on the list until someone checks it, so getting wanted is going to happen at some point. If no cops are on then you won't get charged until they check it as they physically have to visit the drug dealer. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

Cool thx guys.

It stays indefinitely until a cop comes and questions the drug dealer. If there are no cops on you won't get the charge because there isn't a cop to check the drug dealer.  

• Like 1

It will stay there until:

a) Server crashes or restarts.

B) The Cops check the Drug Dealer

There is a bug that if you check drug dealer you sold at as Cop you'll get removed from the list too, not sure if it's still there.

• Like 1

See what we do is go to the known Drug Dealer in that area and pistol whip him and shoot tazer rounds at him till he gives us names than we take all his drugs and throw them into the ocean so the fishes and turtles get high af and get Turnt than we run your name through the database and find out you have a record of drug trafficking but to play it safe we check all the cameras near known drug zones and see your vehicle we than of course run the plates and we see your name we put all the evidence together and say hey this guy must be a drug trafficker so we add the charge and that sir is how you get that speicfic charge maybe your better off selling drugs on your own?

• Like 2

So would you say, if your in a group of lets say 5 people, it is best to have one person sell, rather then all the people in the group selling their share so only one person get hit with 17K and not everyone in the group 5 x 17K. 

So would you say, if your in a group of lets say 5 people, it is best to have one person sell, rather then all the people in the group selling their share so only one person get hit with 17K and not everyone in the group 5 x 17K. 

that is a meh, it would make so the market goes down quickly and the total payout would be really small... better to have all people sell for max profit.

• Like 2