Estimated rollout date of Update 7.01.50

Hi all! 

1st of all, i want to tell you I'm not impatient, i'd just like to know when can we expect the update to roll out.

As a Medic, we could really use the new boats at some requests.

I take a look on  Trello every day if there's any updates about it, and I know the developers and admins are doin their best to finish it, but some kind of date would be usefull.

Ty in advance :)

first impressions: 

- Box Truck lights are awesome - quadbikes dont have lights on them

- Sirens are awesome too. Love the new sound! Only negative it's way too quiet! Is it possible to turn them up a lil bit ? I can't even hear it when engine is running ( especially M900 )

- Ticketing system not working for R&R.

- Took a long time to figure out we can buy boats from APD Boat Shops ::)

- Add multiple additional gestures - not workin for me.

Besides that, i wanna say thank you for your awesome work !  B)

This was on purpose as there isn't really a place to put a light that wouldn't blind the shit out of the driver.

- Sirens are awesome too. Love the new sound! Only negative it's way too quiet! Is it possible to turn them up a lil bit ? I can't even hear it when engine is running ( especially M900 )

Was afraid they might be, but it was either they're too quiet or they cause everyone to go deaf... Will adjust accordingly.

giphy.gif

Will look at it..... again.

When dealing with sirens... the raw file nearly blows out my ear drum while the volume in game is like a feather along my ear lobe. Its hard to gauge how loud it is after a while since all you end up hearing is tumblr_ltrst4smbz1qfo3ndo4_250-loud-nois even when there isn't anything coming through the headset.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Related to the gestures. I have not tried them myself. But couldn't they have been without having a gun out? I mean, it's OK it's just that people are going to want to use them and we as cops are gonna have to keep telling everyone around the SQ to holster their weapon and they are going to be like " But I want to use gestures! ". Just food for thought  ;)

first impressions: 

- Took a long time to figure out we can buy boats from APD Boat Shops : :)

- Add multiple additional gestures - not workin for me.

Besides that, i wanna say thank you for your awesome work !  B)

Ahh sorry I should of added most gestures are with guns except for shift + 8.

• Admin

Ahh sorry I should of added most gestures are with guns except for shift + 8.

Gucci. Is there anyway for the gestures to be done without a gun out? I haven't tried them yet but I am sure they are great but a lot of people are going to want to use the gestures and they now might use this as an excuse to have their gun out on KAVALA SQ or pretty much everywhere all the time. Just a thought. What do you think about this? 

Donno if Odin or Gucci who could help with this, but pleeease make sirens a bit louder :-) i love the new sounds, so bad we can barely hear it.

Turn up your volume a bit. I have my volume way down and there still pretty loud.