Moment of Silence for the Retarded -TG- Kids...

Kids had the nerve to exploit to try to kill me, and then demand comp from me for it when they failed.  ROFL.

youmeanfrom.png

I ended up on an 8 kill streak from these kids.  They ez wp.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Cringe 2
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 3
6 hours ago, Strafe said:

i remember when anti said id be gone for a week. Was a cool 12 hr break while i slept tho.

Never said you'd be gone for a week.  Why does most of this server insist on making stuff up I said to try to flex? 

I said IDC if you got banned or not, just wanted my comp for your vdm. 

23 minutes ago, anti said:

Never said you'd be gone for a week.  Why does most of this server insist on making stuff up I said to try to flex? 

you litterally said "last guy got a week ban do you want to join him' LOL fix ur brain dent

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
25 minutes ago, Strafe said:

you litterally said "last guy got a week ban do you want to join him' LOL fix ur brain dent

Oh you're not talking the vdm.  You're talking about when you kept spamming "tranny" at me over and over, and I warned you to stop multiple times.  I never reported you for that.. what crack rock you smoking?

• Cringe 1
Just now, anti said:

ou're talking about when you kept spamming "tranny" at me over and over,

wrong again no one was calling you a tranny. I said "it" in side chat undirected at anyone and you took it to heart saying ill get banned for a week

Again try fixing your head dent.

1 minute ago, Strafe said:

wrong again no one was calling you a tranny. I said "it" in side chat undirected at anyone and you took it to heart saying ill get banned for a week

Again try fixing your head dent.

You switched to that after I warned you once.  You might find this game to be a lot more fun when you stop playing solely to focus on me.  

It's gross and creepy.

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, Strafe said:

yea none of us called u a tranny you freak but you can keep trying.

Literally over and over and over.  Stop focusing on me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Throw back...simpler times when @ Little Kev used to gas me up and @ SPBojo used to spam downvote me.

At least strafe is still a weird obsessed degenerate.  At least some things never change.

"I will submit and an admin will explain it to you" still cracks me up.  Dude was so sure of himself.

• Downvote 1

No dispute system.  No gang base at tower cap.  Just people living in the moment.