Stop telling me to join civ council..

Every time I got something to say about something retarded civ council is doing, I get some reply about how I should apply to civ council. 

Let's be clear.. civ council is a corrupt club that you have to be friends with DD's nazi ass to get in.  

civ.png

39 minutes ago, anti said:

Let's be clear.. civ council is a corrupt club that you have to be friends with DD's nazi ass to get in.  

Yes yes we all love our fuhrer @ Diamond Drop

24 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

have you considered nobody wants you on it to begin with?

In all seriousness this is the reality.

• STFU 2

You got denied due to how you conduct yourself on the forums and treat others that don't share the same viewpoint as you, you also seem to have a hard time understanding that sometimes finding a middle ground is the better option. 

We also on the Civilian Council value the ability to argue your case and actually come up with valid points instead of simply disagreeing with someone or playing the victim card. 

All in all, at this current time we don't believe you are a good fit for the council and that happens to several people, you are not the first nor will you be the last to get declined!

However do not let that stop you, keep growing as a person and I'm sure further down the line you might have a bright future in the Civilian Council!

🙂 

42 minutes ago, anti said:

civ council is a corrupt club that you have to be friends with DD's nazi ass to get in.

False, @ Diamond Drop  suspended me and things have just never been the same since 😞 Might be because I tried to start a coup to get the suspension lifted but oh well

• Haha 1
  • TriHard 1
  • Clown 2
47 minutes ago, anti said:

AYO its me, Adolf_drop! Out here blitzkrieging the Cartels....

• PogChamp 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, anti said:

Every time I got something to say about something retarded civ council is doing, I get some reply about how I should apply to civ council. 

civ.png

What a great way to treat applicants and being unbiased.

• Like 6
  • Clown 1
3 hours ago, SimpPatrolBlojo said:

You got denied due to how you conduct yourself on the forums and treat others that don't share the same viewpoint as you, you also seem to have a hard time understanding that sometimes finding a middle ground is the better option. 

We also on the Civilian Council value the ability to argue your case and actually come up with valid points instead of simply disagreeing with someone or playing the victim card. 

https://imgur.com/a/Ds3CaGV 🥱😕

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
3 hours ago, SimpPatrolBlojo said:

You have been one of the most toxic people I've ever dealt with on olympus, consistently, with absolutely no breaks since the day I started here.  I was in a gang with Cabbage, and his toxicity pales in comparison to yours.

Also, tons of Civ Councils ideas already come from me, either directly by taking ideas from my posts and calling them yours, or indirectly as many past members of civ council couldn't be bothered to come up with ideas so they asked me to help.  Even the legendary Vigi idea of "Vigi outpost at bottleneck" just to send everyone into an uproar came from me.  

I have had several close in game friends and gang members in Civ Council.  You're supposed to be this pillar of the community but all you ever do is the same stuff suwoop did, where you shut everybody else down and handle it like a dictatorship and won't even entertain ideas that you are personally opposed to.  Also, vowing 100% to never let me on civ council under any conditions was a tradition he started, and you continue with DD.  

Diamond drop still hates me because I tried to report him on a fail titan when I was brand new to the game and didn't quite understand the rules, literally years ago, and reacted by spamming nobles discord and @ing me with nazi flags and quotes about exterminating the Jewish people.

You talk about willingness to debate and compromise, yet I try to compromise on everything in suggestions, and you just get toxic, downvote, and insult.  

2 hours ago, Diamond Drop said:

Thank you. Its nice to see some staff support of CC.

@ Panda :)  isn’t wrong by any means. Regardless of your opinion of someone, just flat out denying is a better response than what you did. Could you imagine the backlash from the community if that’s how the APD responded to a application?

• Like 10
  • +1 2
2 minutes ago, anti said:

Also, tons of Civ Councils ideas already come from me, either directly by taking ideas from my posts and calling them yours, or indirectly as many past members of civ council couldn't be bothered to come up with ideas so they asked me to help.  Even the legendary Vigi idea of "Vigi outpost at bottleneck" just to send everyone into an uproar came from me.  

This is what we are getting at with you.... Everything is about YOU. An attack on you. The use of an idea that YOU came up with. a trend that YOU started. I don’t care who comes up with an idea. if it’s a good idea then it gets pushed. What I do care about is can I work with someone for the betterment of the community and know that they can put the community before themselves. With you I can never see that. Every time someone does something you don’t like you cry. I’ve seen it in game, on the forums, and in TS. You just don’t get that the reason you get nowhere in the community is because we don’t like the personality you bring. I would rather work with a toxic person this a grown child who cries every time they don’t get what they want. I don’t care how many times you reply to this post or re-apply to CC. I’m not giving you any more of my time.

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

@ Panda :)  isn’t wrong by any means. Regardless of your opinion of someone, just flat out denying is a better response than what you did. Could you imagine the backlash from the community if that’s how the APD responded to a application?

Not the APD.

• Like 3
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 3
1 minute ago, Diamond Drop said:

This is what we are getting at with you.... Everything is about YOU. An attack on you. The use of an idea that YOU came up with. a trend that YOU started. I don’t care who comes up with an idea. if it’s a good idea then it gets pushed. What I do care about is can I work with someone for the betterment of the community and know that they can put the community before themselves. With you I can never see that. Every time someone does something you don’t like you cry. I’ve seen it in game, on the forums, and in TS. You just don’t get that the reason you get nowhere in the community is because we don’t like the personality you bring. I would rather work with a toxic person this a grown child who cries every time they don’t get what they want. I don’t care how many times you reply to this post or re-apply to CC. I’m not giving you any more of my time.

Not the APD.

Every time someone disagrees with you, you dismiss it as crying.  Guess it's a good way to ensure everyone agrees with you all the time.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Drop said:

Not the APD.

You’re right, if anything, civilian council has a much larger impact on the server since they represent a much larger player base. So with that being said, there should be some reasonable levels of decency standards displayed. 

• Like 6
  • +1 2
  • Downvote 1

I said, "get rid of the water caps by all means, but don't cluster them together because that's bad for the community and ruins the diversity of gangs that can fight for it" basically.    You remember how you reacted?  Was it professional conduct?  Was it anything at all regarding this "compromise" and "debate" bojo was touting?  Or did you just start lobbing insults?

42 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I had a much larger post explaining how and why it’s fucked up for you to go out of your way to be rude to people that trying to help you, but I figured it would go in one ear and out the other. Maybe we should go back to elected civilian council members 👀 

• Like 5
  • +1 2
6 hours ago, anti said:

civ.png

hmmmmmmm

48 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Maybe we should go back to elected civilian council members 👀 

4 hours ago, anti said:

Well I'm sure the current state of civ council is quite productive when it's only people who agree with you.  

Otherwise they get a suspension.

1 hour ago, anti said:

Diamond drop still hates me because I tried to report him on a fail titan when I was brand new to the game and didn't quite understand the rules, literally years ago, and reacted by spamming nobles discord and @ing me with nazi flags and quotes about exterminating the Jewish people.

i HIGHLY doubt that is the sole reason he denied you from CC