I didn't know being on Civ Council gives you aimbot.

Albo

21 minutes ago, Siltonious Milton II said:

I believe it. If @ Ott nathan  and @ Groovy  were cheating and still going hard negative anyone can. 👀

Free  @ grooovy  he never cheeted just got the buyhut penetrating rounds from WP shop and @ jmcan please stop cheeting

• Love 1
  • BlessUp 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
26 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

What did I just read?

Group A says Group B has a cheater cuz Group A's person A got shot by Group B's person B who was "visibly reloading and spinning" according to Group A's entire group. 

Thank you for choosing "Bojos dumb it down for the OS clown services"

:kappa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can comwirm that @ jmcan is chweating. He shwared his scween and i saw gween bwoxes and a wogo on the twop wight that said "Wokka.cc". He is 100000% chweating and shwould be bwanned winstantly! Scwummy CHweaters man they wruin the gwame!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, SimpPatrolBlojo said:

Group A says Group B has a cheater cuz Group A's person A got shot by Group B's person B who was "visibly reloading and spinning" according to Group A's entire group. 

i guess u got rid of us at a good time now we're out here spinning on op4

In my experience, the difference between lagswitching and towerlag/router lag is based upon how long they've been on the server, what gang they're with, and who they're friends with.  

Had a mandem kid dead ass teleport through a bomb explosion straight behind me and staff blamed 'eu ping..'  Doesn't seem like they take into account how that lag always seems to happen right at the perfect moment and end when it's over.   Coincidences happen every day, but if someone dismisses repeated coincidences, they are biased or naive.

Where can I find aimbot? I want to buy...👊

12 hours ago, anti said:

In my experience, the difference between lagswitching and towerlag/router lag is based upon how long they've been on the server, what gang they're with, and who they're friends with.  

Had a mandem kid dead ass teleport through a bomb explosion straight behind me and staff blamed 'eu ping..'  Doesn't seem like they take into account how that lag always seems to happen right at the perfect moment and end when it's over.   Coincidences happen every day, but if someone dismisses repeated coincidences, they are biased or naive.

One or more of these mandem kids were banned from asylum for cheating. 

52 minutes ago, Revenge said:

My Turkish brother, do not become a cheater ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Revenge said:

They are doing so blatantly and for some reason staff just covering for them.  

Look at this... 

Dude literally teleports through an explosion to right behind me and kills me.

They don't skip around when they drive.  They don't skip around like this unless they're in a fight and it always precedes killing someone.  Tons of people have seen the same thing but staff chalks it up to "EU ping."  100 ping doesn't cause this.  It's lag switching and they get away with it over and over because ?

2 minutes ago, anti said:

They are doing so blatantly and for some reason staff just covering for them.  

Look at this... 

Dude literally teleports through an explosion to right behind me and kills me.

They don't skip around when they drive.  They don't skip around like this unless they're in a fight and it always precedes killing someone.  Tons of people have seen the same thing but staff chalks it up to "EU ping."  100 ping doesn't cause this.  It's lag switching and they get away with it over and over because ?

stops lagging just in time for the tbag :pogchamp: