19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes to a ROK server?

• Yes
    • No

I personally don't see this happening as I've heard the game is extremely buggy and the population is low do to it being in early access. Who knows maybe enough people will want it tho.

Yes, very buggy, but not too bad. From what I have seen playing ROK, I have noticed little bugs. The only con I have seen in the Log off sleeping thing, and performance.

im gonna shut this idea straight down right here, this wont happen in a long time atleast.

You're just some shitter from down the alley, you got no right to shut an idea down. Your voice does not count, only Hades/Poseidon can shut it down! :D

You're just some shitter from down the alley, you got no right to shut an idea down. Your voice does not count, only Hades/Poseidon can shut it down! :D

watch the whole thing sucka, my word is law : 3 

and im no shitter, im the king down the alley!

I won't say it isn't possible, but its not going to happen any time soon as we already have Rust, Altis Life, KOTH and Wasteland. Then on top of those, Poseidon is working his ass off re-designing Altis Life to be a more custom experience that will make playing so much more epic for everyone. For the time being, I'm going to say this won't be happening.