Dispute system

So we can all agree that the dispute system is a great thing right? To dispute people breaking rules and comping people in a better way.

WELL some people clearly has misunderstood the WHOLE meaning of the dispute system and are using the dispute system as a way to tell medics who to revive or notify medics that they are dead and that they need a revive or offer cash for revives....

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Downvote 4
  • STFU 1
1 hour ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

So we can all agree that the dispute system is a great thing right? To dispute people breaking rules and comping people in a better way.

WELL some people clearly has misunderstood the WHOLE meaning of the dispute system and are using the dispute system as a way to tell medics who to revive or notify medics that they are dead and that they need a revive or offer cash for revives....

If people are abusing the dispute system, feel free to make a report on them. It’s case by case, but most likely we’ll just reach out to them and tell them to use it for its intended purpose rather than the petty stuff you described 

44 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

Dispute system is just a new way to try extort people.  People either tend to never use it (like myself) or way way overuse it.

Typically, if you’re following the rules you don’t need to worry about it. We try to take such things as asking for an unnecessarily high amount of compensation into account when we review player reports 

• Like 1

Ong if medics weren't so fucking useless half the time/braindead people wouldn't need to dispute you. Never realized it was hard to press a lil deny button when someone requests denial you greedy fucks. 

episode 5 stand GIF

Edited by coopacarp
  • Downvote 1
20 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Ong if medics weren't so fucking useless half the time/braindead people wouldn't need to dispute you. Never realized it was hard to press a lil deny button when someone requests denial you greedy fucks. 

episode 5 stand GIF

You say that but have 32 hours on medic so I know for a fact you have 0 clue what youre talking about. 99% of the time we are either going to another revive, held up by someone, or have some form of logical reasoning as to why it is taking time to get to you/we cant instantly deny someone.

I swear- Its people like you who think when you die, youre the only one dead and we are supposed to bow down to you and flock to you so you can get revived in .2 seconds. Chill tf out bro. You shouldnt have died in the first place. Trash or something?

8 minutes ago, buckie said:

Why do we still have to request denial. Just automate the process. Medics have been ass and will always be ass.

Dont request if youre gonna instantly request denial. Problem solved

On 3/12/2022 at 5:57 PM, FluffyTEDDY said:

i would have to agree to what rafa posted above

• STFU 1
2 hours ago, Connor S said:

You say that but have 32 hours on medic so I know for a fact you have 0 clue what youre talking about. 99% of the time we are either going to another revive, held up by someone, or have some form of logical reasoning as to why it is taking time to get to you/we cant instantly deny someone.

I swear- Its people like you who think when you die, youre the only one dead and we are supposed to bow down to you and flock to you so you can get revived in .2 seconds. Chill tf out bro. You shouldnt have died in the first place. Trash or something?

you know id believe this if you weren't retard more times then not i see medics literally staying in the same spot I've waited full 15 minutes and they are still in that same spot medics are retarded 

1 hour ago, bullet66 said:

you know id believe this if you weren't retard more times then not i see medics literally staying in the same spot I've waited full 15 minutes and they are still in that same spot medics are retarded 

You ever think maybe because they got taken hostage or something?

And im the retard... lol

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Connor S said:

Uh oh lil man doesn't know how to read, I never complained about you not being ABLE to revive, I simply complain that when you do come to rev me and I press the denial request button because I am being camped, you decided to be greedy cucks and rev me anyway knowing I'll get fucked over and then denied more than likely after being fucked over.

Do me a solid next time you wanna reply with some shade, read what I said thoroughly and don't put words in my mouth zzzzzz

As for the whole "32 hours on medic", I know what I am talking about because I denied anyone that requested denial even if I was right on top of them ready to rev you dweeb. It's funny because you can't pull the "you were never medic, how would you know" card so you try to be-little my measly 32 hours instead.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, coopacarp said:

Uh oh lil man doesn't know how to read, I never complained about you not being ABLE to revive, I simply complain that when you do come to rev me and I press the denial request button because I am being camped, you decided to be greedy cucks and rev me anyway knowing I'll get fucked over and then denied more than likely after being fucked over.

Do me a solid next time you wanna reply with some shade, read what I said thoroughly and don't put words in my mouth zzzzzz

As for the whole "32 hours on medic", I know what I am talking about because I denied anyone that requested denial even if I was right on top of them ready to rev you dweeb. It's funny because you can't pull the "you were never medic, how would you know" card so you try to be-little my measly 32 hours instead.

Imagine belittling someone for not wasting there time on medic. Not only are u playing arma 3 in 2022 you are on medic @ Connor S touch grass 

• BlessUp 1
10 hours ago, buckie said:

Imagine belittling someone for not wasting there time on medic. Not only are u playing arma 3 in 2022 you are on medic @ Connor S touch grass 

This you? Touch grass my ass bro 😂

thisu.PNG.c57bb7c195d4d6f88ce2918e8f52f801.PNG

• STFU 1
On 3/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, Connor S said:

You ever think maybe because they got taken hostage or something?

And im the retard... lol

oh yup everytime they were taken hostage sounds legit use your brain. what do you think ive only done it a few times this is well over 100 deaths that its happened

1 hour ago, bullet66 said:

oh yup everytime they were taken hostage sounds legit use your brain. what do you think ive only done it a few times this is well over 100 deaths that its happened

bro shut up why do you insist on replying to every single thing i say 😂

On 3/12/2022 at 6:07 PM, Rafa said:

If people are abusing the dispute system, feel free to make a report on them. It’s case by case, but most likely we’ll just reach out to them and tell them to use it for its intended purpose rather than the petty stuff you described 

Typically, if you’re following the rules you don’t need to worry about it. We try to take such things as asking for an unnecessarily high amount of compensation into account when we review player reports 

Yes but with the rules there are grey areas.  And it is easier to get someone banned than to appeal a ban, as I found out recently, spending 6 hrs straight in Team Speak without getting pulled into a room (and this wasn't in the middle of the night or anything).

For example, if someone says "I'm gonna rush this kid" rushes you, and you kill him, apparently that is RDM!  Yes, this happened.  And I couldn't even have my appeal listened to.