Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

VIgi's need an official rule change or rule enforcement.

For the last four months people have been blatantly paying for bounties in sidechat, and many, some even tier 5 vigis, are under the impression that it's not against the rules to do. 

There's been times where staff have been online for these discussions, and nobody has been punished for it, nor corrected.  

Feel like we've let these rules slack so hard, and nobody is policing it like they used to, that we should either just officially change the rules and make it legal to split bounties, or go back to enforcing the rules.  This middle ground stuff is going to lead to a lot of surprise bans if it's ever enforced again out of left field.

• Downvote 3
  • STFU 2

When it gets reported, it’s always dealt with. Even if staff members are online, there are many times where we’re busy playing the game or dealing with other issues where we might not notice it in side chat. 

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 2
  • Downvote 1
41 minutes ago, anti said:

For the last four months people have been blatantly paying for bounties in sidechat, and many, some even tier 5 vigis, are under the impression that it's not against the rules to do. 

There's been times where staff have been online for these discussions, and nobody has been punished for it, nor corrected.  

Feel like we've let these rules slack so hard, and nobody is policing it like they used to, that we should either just officially change the rules and make it legal to split bounties, or go back to enforcing the rules.  This middle ground stuff is going to lead to a lot of surprise bans if it's ever enforced again out of left field.

your a fucking retard

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
5 hours ago, Rafa said:

When it gets reported, it’s always dealt with. Even if staff members are online, there are many times where we’re busy playing the game or dealing with other issues where we might not notice it in side chat. 

Yeah but those vigi rules tend to usually need to be enforced by staff investigations.   Lots of stuff has gone unpunished by so many people so long that it's beginning to tax vigis that actually follow the rules. 

Vigis now join groups and don't even bother changing their names to vigi their own gang members, sometimes leave gangs to vigi their own gang mates, sometimes openly offer in side chat to buy bounties, and it happens with such frequency and so blatantly that it just seems like there either needs to be a round of crackdowns or the rules about vigis need to be relaxed, because the current system is just punishing rule abiding vigis and cops by clearing bounties too easily.  

• Love 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Admin

If it’s reported (I have never seen a report on this myself) then we deal with it.

When I’m in game I try to focus on many different things including sidechat but yes like my fellow Rafa said, some things fall through the cracks. Tough to be able to see everything that happens in game. 

We are aware of it and will act upon it. Don’t give up on us yet 😉 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, drinkyT said:

IF YOU ROB A VIGI THEIR TASERS NEED TO STAY TASERS. IF YOU GOING TO USE IT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOSE IT.

CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND. YALL SUCK

That's probably the most retarded idea I've ever read. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, drinkyT said:

IF YOU ROB A VIGI THEIR TASERS NEED TO STAY TASERS. IF YOU GOING TO USE IT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOSE IT.

CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND. YALL SUCK

I agree.

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
On 6/12/2022 at 8:36 PM, anti said:

You're not even a vigi. Why does it bother you so much?

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, temoxity said:

That's probably the most retarded idea I've ever read. 

You seem mad....its okay brother. Therapy can work wonders!!!

17 minutes ago, Trump24 said:

He’s crying because no one will split his bounty with him 

I don't need any vigi to split a bounty with me...when you got millies in the bank its quite useless.

• STFU 1