Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So somehow my IP is linked with another player on the server and every time he gets banned so do I. I keep putting in the proper ban appeal but I'm sick of having to appeal a ban that's not even for me. Is there anyway I can go about fixing this? Currently banned and who knows when I can play again. sick of waiting for admins to unban me

• Downvote 1

Some staff members IP ban all IP's that has used the account, some staff members just ban the single account, its weird, its something i have to deal with too when specific people gets banned and i doubt staff will change anything about it anytime soon due to ban evaders etc.

Please submit a new ticket under the correct department of the support system. 

If you wish to report a player, choose "Player Report".

If you wish to inquire as to why you were banned, submit a "Ban Appeal"

If you wish to request compensation, choose "Compensation Request".

If you wish to apply for any factions, please select either "APD Applications" or "R&R Applications" depending on which faction you would like to apply for. 

If you are continuing to have trouble, please visit ts.olympus-entertainment.com on Teamspeak 3 and join the support room and someone will help you as soon as possible. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Some staff members IP ban all IP's that has used the account, some staff members just ban the single account, its weird, its something i have to deal with too when specific people gets banned and i doubt staff will change anything about it anytime soon due to ban evaders etc.

It works more like this. When they place a ban it automatically bans your battleeye ID steam ID your current IP and any other IP that you they have record of you connecting on and this usually affects other players if they live together or use VPN or have used VPNs and gotten unlucky to share the same IP. Anyway @ AbraKadabra when I was staff this happened often to my bans when you ban someone else it doesn’t tell you that it is banning you as well so I can assure you the. When the staff member does it they don’t know I recommend contacting a senior staff member about it and tell him you share a battle metrics identifier with someone that is always getting banned and it is also banned you and they should be able to remove it.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1

i know how to fix this beacuse i went to school for 15 years and i also own the server here is my fix

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a mental health condition. Someone with DID has multiple, distinct personalities. The various identities control a person's behavior at different times. The condition can cause memory loss, delusions or depression. DID is usually caused by past trauma.

• Jew 1