Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New update removed a lot of good clothing options

In todays update, they standardized clothing stores so that you can buy everything at a rebel clothing store that you could at a civilian one, but in the process, they removed a lot of my, and a lot of my buddies', favorite civilian clothing options. Summer clothing, bandit clothing and a bunch of other civilian clothing options are now no longer able to be purchased and it really limits the ability of the player to express themselves. I'd appreciate it if staff/dev read this and explained why this change happened or if there is any plan to add them back in the future. If anything, please just add the Bandit Polo back. The barefoot vibes slap.

2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

@ Doc what the fuck man.

@ Mako

• Community Manager
49 minutes ago, LoliRavioli said:

In todays update, they standardized clothing stores so that you can buy everything at a rebel clothing store that you could at a civilian one, but in the process, they removed a lot of my, and a lot of my buddies', favorite civilian clothing options. Summer clothing, bandit clothing and a bunch of other civilian clothing options are now no longer able to be purchased and it really limits the ability of the player to express themselves. I'd appreciate it if staff/dev read this and explained why this change happened or if there is any plan to add them back in the future. If anything, please just add the Bandit Polo back. The barefoot vibes slap.

Yeah, we're missing some options from Civilian Clothing I'll make sure to address and fix this in a future update. It's not intentional the rework was just so massive that some things got missed, sorry.

• Like 3