Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

5 Houses per 1 person.

19 hours ago, lvy said:

kav has always been a rough place, mainly on server 1, there has always been a dominant gang in kav for years, its always been like that. Silla is the best gang always and forever. 

The problem is you actually tricked yourself into believing Silla is a good thing for the server, DB was the true Kav ruling gang and honestly most people didn't really hate them, just got annoyed by them. They weren't completely trash like you guys (still a zerg tho of course) and honestly I never had the problems I had with you retards, you act like you don't have rule breakers in your gang but that's most of your gang, you have fat the most rude/obnoxious/egotistical man children I've ever met and ye, there's a reason Silla is the most dog shit and hated gang on the server you rat, you live to ruin everything fun. My gang did gang base two times and we had more troubles getting out of fucking spawn than trying to cap gang base because you kids are such losers you just camp events and ruin them lmfao but yea (Silla is a GREAT thing for the server and it's population).

18 hours ago, lvy said:

Maybe its hard for you to enjoy but not everyone or new players. In fact, when I played, we used to help new players SO much

Yea stfu you compulsive liar. You don't help fucking anyone, you might meet someone that is toxic and ratty like the rest of you and take him in but you never make the server enjoyable for normal new people, nobody likes going near Kav, it was never like that before. Again, maybe annoying slightly with DB but I never actively wanted to fucking strangle someone so bad than when you guys had Kav lol.

18 hours ago, lvy said:

" all you do is RDM", just not true. I am not saying RDM doesn't ever happen in Silla but you are making it seem like that is purely what the gang is which its not

You do RDM, RDM means Random Death Match, sure you guys do engage SOMETIMES but a lot of what you do is against the rules and genuinely nobody can be bothered to waste time reporting it unless they are really angry lol. But my main point with the Random Death Match thing was that you guys might engage sometimes but you still just randomly fucking kill anyone in Kav, not against the rules if you engage of course but you are still major cunts that will kill any and everyone that steps foot in Kav so once again, don't act like Silla is a positive to the server when you are fucking parasites.

18 hours ago, Sanguine said:

i find it funny how much this server genuinely affects peoples feelings lol.

When you live on a game, it becomes your life and they take it to heart lol.

18 hours ago, lvy said:

Again, please do not speak for everyone, this is only about your experience.

I would always make sure all the members followed the rules and learned from their mistakes.

HA, not just his experience which is why the whole server despises Silla except for Silla members.

CAP, you don't even play anymore and you are dog shit at reprimanding because you definitely have repeat offenders who break rules.

18 hours ago, anti said:

In Silla's defense... They recruit a fuckton of new players constantly, and are in a constant revolution of teaching them how to play and then recruiting more.  That's the type of people who rdm the most.

And add to that, they base out of KAV, which is a 24/7 shitshow of never knowing who's shooting at who.

Silla, though there are a few rotten cunts in the lot, have overall been a positive impact on this server.  Anyone who claims the opposite, likely just a hater.

Seriously, like 1/3 of this servers population that has joined in the last 3 years have been in silla at some point.  

They recruit people they like and that are as awful as them, the average new person would be shot on sight by Silla, go in kav and walk around for a while and you will see them gat new people constantly. You must not have much experience with them if you think new people are the ones breaking the rules in their gang and nobody else.

It's only a shitshow 90% of the time because of Silla, most new people who try to RDM just get clapped in 2 seconds

They are a majority rotten cunts, there are very few that are good so just reverse that first statement and I will agree xd they have no positives, do you not pay attention to the forums or any in game talk??? When do you see SIlla being talked positively about other than BY SILLA? You think we are all just "haters"? Lmfao

Def not even 1/4 of the server has been in silla and if they have and aren't anymore, ask them why... Just because they joined doesn't mean Silla made a good impact or they enjoyed Silla.

18 hours ago, different poseidon said:

i bought a pretty nice 3 crater maxed out for 2.5m also this is the shittiest thing ever done to the server its just gonna kill off most of the playerbase

Yes... Most people don't own even 5 houses but it's totallllly gonna kill the server pop.

13 hours ago, different poseidon said:

not true not once have i seen someone complain about not being able to get a house mf cheese was out here selling houses left and right

Comparing a guy who spent like 15 hours a day on the server primarily getting homes to the average person with a life and job who can only play a couple hours a day at most? Yea maybe just stop putting your opinions on this post...

13 hours ago, different poseidon said:

at max they own about 15-20 houses 

You're right, 15-20 person silla member that is xd ivy alone owns like 13 bruh

12 hours ago, lvy said:

These houses that I have aren't just little houses that go up on the average day, no, these are houses near kav square that i spent 20+ mil on to own and a lot of time playing to get them.

Nobody cares that you wasted your life getting a virtual house, the point is you actually have 0 hours on this server almost every week, you DO NOT USE THEM lmfao, you don't even need 1 house let alone 13+. Time for the active player base to take over and USE the houses unlike you retard.

11 hours ago, anti said:

You do federal events and conquests.  5 houses is a touch low for actual farmers, tbh.  

Federal events makes sense to have 5+ houses, most people who do runs outa their houses only do 1-2 runs (silla literally only does weed and copper) so why do you need more than 5 houses for 2 fucking runs? There are more than 2 federal events so owning a house at each one, makes sense you would need like 5+ houses.

9 hours ago, anti said:

I've only ever had one account.  I can just see why it would be useful to have more than 5 houses for those that go hard on runs.

If you go so hard you can fill 5 houses and need more, it's time to re-evaluate your priorities in life.

4 hours ago, Dingle Pooper said:

My boy Majestic (RIP MAJ) made a great change by getting house taxes added in and it worked houses went up for sale, they continue to go up for sale if people don't get on to maintain them.. this just seems like punishment for the people who put in the time and money to land these good houses.

You musta missed the part where the staff pointed out that Ivy alone has 13 houses, if not more and Ivy also has 0 hours almost every week, still think that femboy needs 13 fucking houses? It's a benefit to new players and OG's that will actively use these good houses that are being hoarded for fucking vanity.

1 hour ago, different poseidon said:

if he can find houses other people can to not hard theres still a decent amount of 4 craters in kavala alone

Refer to what I said about cheese earlier you freak

19 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Do you remember when our gang was making fun of you for being fat in side chat?

You denied being fat and when we asked for your height and weight your BMI stated that you were morbidly obese. We laughed at you and you kept changing the height and weight, but somehow every single time you gave a height/weight that made you at LEAST obese. 

That's an L

Outa reactions 😞 +1

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

What i’m getting at is if he has to check realtor constantly for 15hours and maybe only pickup a decent house every week or so, then there is no hope for the average player to get one. Use your brain and try comprehend what i’m saying

just make a offer to the person of the house u trying to get if they decline oh well get one 2 blocks away theres no problem in that 

• STFU 1
3 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

just make a offer to the person of the house u trying to get if they decline oh well get one 2 blocks away theres no problem in that 

Your a spastic, regular players can’t view who owns a house and who’s realistically going to join the APD for the sole reason of checking a specific house’s registered owner just to ultimately get turned down or given a shit price when they offer to buy the house - and that’s if the person even still plays like with Ivy and those other silla mongs with 4 accounts and 0 hours played over the past 3+ months  

57 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

Yea stfu you compulsive liar. You don't help fucking anyone, you might meet someone that is toxic and ratty like the rest of you and take him in but you never make the server enjoyable for normal new people, nobody likes going near Kav, it was never like that before. Again, maybe annoying slightly with DB but I never actively wanted to fucking strangle someone so bad than when you guys had Kav lol.

HA, not just his experience which is why the whole server despises Silla except for Silla members.

CAP, you don't even play anymore and you are dog shit at reprimanding because you definitely have repeat offenders who break rules.

They recruit people they like and that are as awful as them, the average new person would be shot on sight by Silla, go in kav and walk around for a while and you will see them gat new people constantly. You must not have much experience with them if you think new people are the ones breaking the rules in their gang and nobody else.

Comparing a guy who spent like 15 hours a day on the server primarily getting homes to the average person with a life and job who can only play a couple hours a day at most? Yea maybe just stop putting your opinions on this post...

You're right, 15-20 person silla member that is xd ivy alone owns like 13 bruh

Nobody cares that you wasted your life getting a virtual house, the point is you actually have 0 hours on this server almost every week, you DO NOT USE THEM lmfao, you don't even need 1 house let alone 13+. Time for the active player base to take over and USE the houses unlike you retard.

Federal events makes sense to have 5+ houses, most people who do runs outa their houses only do 1-2 runs (silla literally only does weed and copper) so why do you need more than 5 houses for 2 fucking runs? There are more than 2 federal events so owning a house at each one, makes sense you would need like 5+ houses.

If you go so hard you can fill 5 houses and need more, it's time to re-evaluate your priorities in life.

i never see your ass on coopacarp dont wanna hear it i filled 5 houses in the span of 1h 3 4 craters and 2 2 craters how does federal events makes sense to have 5+ houses ur just getting in a truck and going to gold trader most of the time last time i remember doing a fed mf coopacarp u did jack shit mf silla fed season w10-L1 also we dont recruit people awful people we arn't awful either  and u say the average new player is shot on sight by silla not really maybe if you went to kav you would see also theres only a couple that despises silla not once have i seen ivy lie i did see ivy help out new recruits and invite new players to silla tho also theres alot of people not just silla that owns more than 5 houses also (They are a majority rotten cunts, there are very few that are good so just reverse that first statement and I will agree) theres others more toxic and bigger cunts than any of silla that are in other gangs also mf taysav was so good man got permed for scripting when he was not so idk i think if u want to have 15 houses go for it its your money 

12 minutes ago, eknjack said:

Your a spastic, regular players can’t view who owns a house and who’s realistically going to join the APD for the sole reason of checking a specific house’s registered owner just to ultimately get turned down or given a shit price when they offer to buy the house - and that’s if the person even still plays like with Ivy and those other silla mongs with 4 accounts and 0 hours played over the past 3+ months  

most of the time they just end up finding the person who owns the house anyways also i have 8 houses i dont see a issue and tbh if someone got apd to try to buy a house from me id turn them down 1 its my house 2 i dont want to sell it 3 if i went on break and didnt play still dont mean i wont come back 4 ofc if i gave u a pricey number cause there any one around like it 

1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

What i’m getting at is if he has to check realtor constantly for 15hours and maybe only pickup a decent house every week or so, then there is no hope for the average player to get one. Use your brain and try comprehend what i’m saying

then they must not want they house pretty badly 

• STFU 1
18 minutes ago, eknjack said:

Your a certified idiot, my 64 is linked to my profile you can go have a look at how much cop I play you absolute moron 

Filthy cop main! 3669e20c0f7f700ffb306ee05050667b.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

191 hours on cop

im a certified idiot you say and  yet i am richer than you

You’ve proven yourself an idiot once again - say I’m a cop main despite me not actually holding a cop whitelist so you pull up 191 hours - 190 of which were 2 years ago at the start of the pandemic then bring up your olympus balance? Like what the fuck did your parents do to you as a child? Beat you over the head with a club? you stupid fuck

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
23 hours ago, lvy said:

aint nothing "winning" about spending over $2,000 and 10 years here 😂

and if you think kav was ever an "enjoyable" place, wrong server buddy. unless ur from server 2 where kav was just ran by vigi rats. caloom i may be wrong but im pretty sure ur a cop main so i don't know why you think the popular cities would be "enjoyable" when cities are used for scating (killing cops) hahaha. kav has always been a rough place, mainly on server 1, there has always been a dominant gang in kav for years, its always been like that. Silla is the best gang always and forever. 

Silla will never replace DB as the Best Gang to ever grace Kavala, you scats do you but don't even think Silla has anything compared to DB back in the day. Simple Facts

• Like 3
  • +1 1
On 7/31/2022 at 7:25 AM, lvy said:

I thought this was a joke at first but turns out this has gotten approve by the CC. This is an honest disappointment to hear. I do not think you guys realize how big of a change this is, its not like some little rule to slide into the fucking server. For years and years players were allowed to have multiple houses on the server. This was good for the server because it allowed players to do multiple things at once and grew a community and grew gangs. I cannot help but notice this rule is ONLY an attack on bigger gangs like Silla or DB. Over 100 million dollars in houses that you guys want to force us to give up. Are we getting comped ? Almost every long-term single player  ( real player ) has multiple houses. Almost everyone has another account on this server and its a slap in the fucking face to the players for you guys to want to limit us. Houses taxes was a GREAT idea because it got rid of the inactive people that took the houses, you guys even up the taxes!

I want to know the type of people who are suggesting these "rules" to be added because no fucking way they have actually been a long-term player because out of all of the 1,000s of people I've met, not one person would EVER suggest this rule. 

Its an honest disappoint to hear this, houses are very important to people and VERY important to gangs. I know personally, I have been put so much time and work to get the houses I have and it sucks you guys are inconsiderate. These are your players that have been coming back to YOUR server for years, I just know I am not the person/gang that feels like this. 

I honestly hope you guys really think about this. I hope the staff see this and try to relate to the times you use to RP because most of you don't nowadays. I hope the CC member that suggested the idea joins a gang, does runs, feds, scats, and drugs to really understand the IMPORTANCE of multiple houses because clearly you don't. Thanks - Ivy. 

cry more. become active. 

copy pasting what i said inur discord 

Ivy:  Not true if you actually think that works. I spent millions on houses and time put into getting them for my gang members that use them every single day. They don't go up for sale, I don't run out of money, your argument is invalid. You people want to take the easy road yet fuck over 100s of people.

[7:36 AM]
All because you guys are lazy.

Response (ME): 

• So ironic to say the easy road isn’t you giving your monopoly of houses to your gang members to use. You’re inactive anyways, let the houses be back on the market for active players. It’s not like silla doesn’t recruit everyone in kav anyways, let one of them buy your houses. You are the one fucking over people hoarding houses like it’s your fifth mcchicken. So ironic
    Cringe really
    How you gonna bitch about it when you don't play

Ivy: “The houses are for my gang 😡😡””
    Also Ivy: Asking someone in her gang who they are bc she literally doesn’t know whose in her gang bc she’s inactive and subsequently ripping their tags 

You're actually a loser though. You're upset that your 13+ Houses are getting ripped when you havent played in a hot fucking minute. Its quite comical to think you have a say in the matter. Touch grass? let one of ur gang members take the houses , if you even know whose in silla anymore. Offbrand Kav Scats

Edited by Molon Labe
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
4 hours ago, different poseidon said:

i never see your ass on coopacarp dont wanna hear it i filled 5 houses in the span of 1h 3 4 craters and 2 2 craters how does federal events makes sense to have 5+ houses ur just getting in a truck and going to gold trader most of the time last time i remember doing a fed mf coopacarp u did jack shit mf silla fed season w10-L1 also we dont recruit people awful people we arn't awful either  and u say the average new player is shot on sight by silla not really maybe if you went to kav you would see also theres only a couple that despises silla not once have i seen ivy lie i did see ivy help out new recruits and invite new players to silla tho also theres alot of people not just silla that owns more than 5 houses also (They are a majority rotten cunts, there are very few that are good so just reverse that first statement and I will agree) theres others more toxic and bigger cunts than any of silla that are in other gangs also mf taysav was so good man got permed for scripting when he was not so idk i think if u want to have 15 houses go for it its your money 

lol my cusin pfp by CalebTheBigEngine on DeviantArt

30 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

lol my cusin pfp by CalebTheBigEngine on DeviantArt

i may be a pro retard but atleast i frag off and we win feds

1 hour ago, Molon Labe said:

cry more. become active. 

copy pasting what i said inur discord 

Ivy:  Not true if you actually think that works. I spent millions on houses and time put into getting them for my gang members that use them every single day. They don't go up for sale, I don't run out of money, your argument is invalid. You people want to take the easy road yet fuck over 100s of people.

[7:36 AM]
All because you guys are lazy.

Response (ME): 

• So ironic to say the easy road isn’t you giving your monopoly of houses to your gang members to use. You’re inactive anyways, let the houses be back on the market for active players. It’s not like silla doesn’t recruit everyone in kav anyways, let one of them buy your houses. You are the one fucking over people hoarding houses like it’s your fifth mcchicken. So ironic
    Cringe really
    How you gonna bitch about it when you don't play

Ivy: “The houses are for my gang 😡😡””
    Also Ivy: Asking someone in her gang who they are bc she literally doesn’t know whose in her gang bc she’s inactive and subsequently ripping their tags 

You're actually a loser though. You're upset that your 13+ Houses are getting ripped when you havent played in a hot fucking minute. Its quite comical to think you have a say in the matter. Touch grass? let one of ur gang members take the houses , if you even know whose in silla anymore. Offbrand Kav Scats

you havent even been on either shut your bitchass up moonini and im pretty sure slayer has more houses than ivy if not then dang

silla fed season 10 wins in a row then  1 loss

3 hours ago, eknjack said:

You’ve proven yourself an idiot once again - say I’m a cop main despite me not actually holding a cop whitelist so you pull up 191 hours - 190 of which were 2 years ago at the start of the pandemic then bring up your olympus balance? Like what the fuck did your parents do to you as a child? Beat you over the head with a club? you stupid fuck

never called u a cop main i said ive only seen you on cop retard never called u a cop main 

On 7/31/2022 at 6:28 AM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Player who hoards houses that never plays is upset they can not hoard houses from a community that is moving towards a single server. This is something that should’ve happened years ago. I’ve played here since 2016, you know how many accounts I have? One. 

u hardly play either 

• STFU 2
5 hours ago, temoxity said:

so your telling me i have to give a friend my vigi account to a friend so he can keep my houses for me?

Sounds like a solid way to get your houses wiped with everything in it.  Staff have already considered how this is gonna play out.

I was there for the convo.. best just adhere.

5 hours ago, different poseidon said:

u hardly play either

There’s a difference, I do work behind the scenes with tickets that help the community. Complaining on the forums that you can’t have multiple houses spread across multiple accounts is doing nothing but hurting the community. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, different poseidon said:

silla fed season 10 wins in a row then  1 loss

You invited everyone on the server to join and lost a 30 man BW, i dont understand how any of that is relevant. DB Fed Season easily had 50 wins in a row and 0 losses.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SPBojo said:

You invited everyone on the server to join and lost a 30 man BW, i dont understand how any of that is relevant. DB Fed Season easily had 50 wins in a row and 0 losses.

Facts

9 hours ago, anti said:

Sounds like a solid way to get your houses wiped with everything in it.  Staff have already considered how this is gonna play out.

I was there for the convo.. best just adhere.

My friend isn't allowed to play the server?

Also can I get a date so I can get houses shuffled around 

Lastly nearly all of my gang has linked ips is this going to be a problem with houses?

13 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

There’s a difference, I do work behind the scenes with tickets that help the community. Complaining on the forums that you can’t have multiple houses spread across multiple accounts is doing nothing but hurting the community. 

damn bruh tickets that's wild u can tell what's wrong with the server without playing that's so epic

funny you know what is good for the community when u deal with tickets and get  just to play apd for a hour your opinion will be valid when you have more civ hours than me