Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

5 Houses per 1 person.

I thought this was a joke at first but turns out this has gotten approve by the CC. This is an honest disappointment to hear. I do not think you guys realize how big of a change this is, its not like some little rule to slide into the fucking server. For years and years players were allowed to have multiple houses on the server. This was good for the server because it allowed players to do multiple things at once and grew a community and grew gangs. I cannot help but notice this rule is ONLY an attack on bigger gangs like Silla or DB. Over 100 million dollars in houses that you guys want to force us to give up. Are we getting comped ? Almost every long-term single player  ( real player ) has multiple houses. Almost everyone has another account on this server and its a slap in the fucking face to the players for you guys to want to limit us. Houses taxes was a GREAT idea because it got rid of the inactive people that took the houses, you guys even up the taxes!

I want to know the type of people who are suggesting these "rules" to be added because no fucking way they have actually been a long-term player because out of all of the 1,000s of people I've met, not one person would EVER suggest this rule. 

Its an honest disappoint to hear this, houses are very important to people and VERY important to gangs. I know personally, I have been put so much time and work to get the houses I have and it sucks you guys are inconsiderate. These are your players that have been coming back to YOUR server for years, I just know I am not the person/gang that feels like this. 

I honestly hope you guys really think about this. I hope the staff see this and try to relate to the times you use to RP because most of you don't nowadays. I hope the CC member that suggested the idea joins a gang, does runs, feds, scats, and drugs to really understand the IMPORTANCE of multiple houses because clearly you don't. Thanks - Ivy. 

• Love 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 8
  • STFU 12
6 minutes ago, lvy said:

All the staff mad but you guys don't even RP. Shouldn't even have a say in this, should be only community and a community vote. L staff team 2022. 

Player who hoards houses that never plays is upset they can not hoard houses from a community that is moving towards a single server. This is something that should’ve happened years ago. I’ve played here since 2016, you know how many accounts I have? One. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
15 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

you know how many accounts I have? One. 

Not our fault you cant afford another one.

1 hour ago, lvy said:

want to know the type of people who are suggesting these "rules" to be added because no fucking way they have actually been a long-term player because out of all of the 1,000s of people I've met, not one person would EVER suggest this rule. 

😁

1 hour ago, lvy said:

I hope the CC member that suggested the idea joins a gang, does runs, feds, scats, and drugs to really understand the IMPORTANCE of multiple houses because clearly you don't. Thanks - Ivy. 

I very much understand the importance of having houses, that's why you can have 5.

1 hour ago, lvy said:

ts an honest disappoint to hear this, houses are very important to people and VERY important to gangs. I know personally, I have been put so much time and work to get the houses I have and it sucks you guys are inconsiderate. These are your players that have been coming back to YOUR server for years, I just know I am not the person/gang that feels like this. 

You've done copper and weed for the most part in your time on Olympus, if you need over 5 houses to do those 2 runs you clearly need to come up with a new strategy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

What is the rule change?

Dw about it you couldnt afford a house to begin with 🥸

Were suggesting that each individual person can only own 5 houses regardless of how many accounts they have. 

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1
25 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Player who hoards houses that never plays

If someone does this then I can understand but if I never played then my houses would be gone. You fail to understand my FEW houses are used everyday because of how useful they are. Just because 1 person isn't using them doesn't mean 10 others aren't. Nerdy big L, never liked you to begin with. 

• Like 1
  • Weird 1
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, lvy said:

If someone does this then I can understand but if I never played then my houses would be gone. You fail to understand my FEW houses are used everyday because of how useful they are. Just because 1 person isn't using them doesn't mean 10 others aren't. Nerdy big L, never liked you to begin with. 

So have one of the 10 people that use the house buy it instead of you hoarding it on a alt? 

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, lvy said:

You don’t have to like me, I’m not here to appease everyone. In this case, the majority wins. 

@ SPBojo you got me man, start the gofundme 

• Like 4
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, lvy said:

I thought this was a joke at first but turns out this has gotten approve by the CC. This is an honest disappointment to hear. I do not think you guys realize how big of a change this is, its not like some little rule to slide into the fucking server. For years and years players were allowed to have multiple houses on the server. This was good for the server because it allowed players to do multiple things at once and grew a community and grew gangs. I cannot help but notice this rule is ONLY an attack on bigger gangs like Silla or DB. Over 100 million dollars in houses that you guys want to force us to give up. Are we getting comped ? Almost every long-term single player  ( real player ) has multiple houses. Almost everyone has another account on this server and its a slap in the fucking face to the players for you guys to want to limit us. Houses taxes was a GREAT idea because it got rid of the inactive people that took the houses, you guys even up the taxes!

I want to know the type of people who are suggesting these "rules" to be added because no fucking way they have actually been a long-term player because out of all of the 1,000s of people I've met, not one person would EVER suggest this rule. 

Its an honest disappoint to hear this, houses are very important to people and VERY important to gangs. I know personally, I have been put so much time and work to get the houses I have and it sucks you guys are inconsiderate. These are your players that have been coming back to YOUR server for years, I just know I am not the person/gang that feels like this. 

I honestly hope you guys really think about this. I hope the staff see this and try to relate to the times you use to RP because most of you don't nowadays. I hope the CC member that suggested the idea joins a gang, does runs, feds, scats, and drugs to really understand the IMPORTANCE of multiple houses because clearly you don't. Thanks - Ivy. 

Cry? Why do you need 13 houses to camp kavala and occasionally do weed and copper runs? Get some of your gang members to buy them up if it’s that much of an issue?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Dw about it you couldnt afford a house to begin with 🥸

Were suggesting that each individual person can only own 5 houses regardless of how many accounts they have. 

How it should’ve been always lol, 5 is more than enough, just get keys from a gang mate not the end of the world😂

i’ll ave u know i own 2 gaffs n a garage mate🖕

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, lvy said:

There certainly is a way because the players who wanted to see this changed the most have been playing consistantly for 4+ years.

• Love 1

Damn bro saying it should be a community vote but I'm pretty sure the only people complaining about this is the weirdos in Silla lmfao, even if it was a community vote this would still pass. That's an awesome change tbh, you don't NEED more than 5 houses, I don't think I ever owned more than 3? Tf do you need more than 5 bruh

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Weaz said:

POV: you log on to buy a house in Kavala, oh wait they are all owned by Silla alts you CANT 😄

We're just going to disperse them around people we trust lol

Circus take!

How about your dumbass staff members and designers reallocate houses? There are tons of utils being wasted across the map but for some reason we want a new Frog Pro, New Oil Pro, and other non-sensical changes to rationalize why you have an army of Designers and Devs.

Isn't the trello like 300 backlogged?

smh

Edited by Skateezy
  • Clown 6