Region lock third world countries

Region lock third world countries  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Region lock third world countries

I remember when you made a post asking how racist Olympus is. Then you make a poll asking to kick off a big chunk of player base (Type 57). You are the most hypocritical and xenophobic dude I think I’ve ever met. I wonder if you gas light women(or men) in your life in to thinking everything is their problem

• +1 1
  • Jew 2
  • Downvote 1
35 minutes ago, Moonini said:

I remember when you made a post asking how racist Olympus is. Then you make a poll asking to kick off a big chunk of player base (Type 57). You are the most hypocritical and xenophobic dude I think I’ve ever met. I wonder if you gas light women(or men) in your life in to thinking everything is their problem

Calling Type 57 a "chunk" of the playerbase is giving them way too much credit. 

You really just called pointing out exacerbate peekers advantage "xenophobia", that's really all anyone needs to know about your argument

• Like 1
  • STFU 2

You’re trying to throttle the player base of an already dying game. I’m not limiting to Type 57 but that’s simply an example of a major gang from a “third world country” as your opinion makes it. All anyone needs to know about your argument is that it’s fucking retarded to do on a nine year old game. 

24 minutes ago, Peach Collector said:

Calling Type 57 a "chunk" of the playerbase is giving them way too much credit. 

You really just called pointing out exacerbate peekers advantage "xenophobia", that's really all anyone needs to know about your argument

I remember you disputed me after dying to fucking Lea because you thought she and I exploited to kill you as there was no plausible way we would’ve killed you otherwise. Point I’m making is, I find it highly likely you blame anything other than your less than decent skill to explain how you get shit on by foreigners, because they’re obviously just so much worse than you, right? I.e. ping

Aswell, I think it’s pretty plausible it’s racism and xenophobia, after all you are reacting with the Star of David to everyone 

• STFU 2
  • Community Manager
11 hours ago, Peach Collector said:

Add third world countries to blacklist with current Asia blacklist- Latency is too big of a factor. They will not be missed.

Middle east, South America, Africa

You're asking for something that has already been done, the individuals that are playing from places like South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia have already been manually unbanned after being reviewed. 

• +1 1
  • STFU 1
5 hours ago, Moonini said:

You’re trying to throttle the player base of an already dying game. I’m not limiting to Type 57 but that’s simply an example of a major gang from a “third world country” as your opinion makes it. All anyone needs to know about your argument is that it’s fucking retarded to do on a nine year old game. 

I remember you disputed me after dying to fucking Lea because you thought she and I exploited to kill you as there was no plausible way we would’ve killed you otherwise. Point I’m making is, I find it highly likely you blame anything other than your less than decent skill to explain how you get shit on by foreigners, because they’re obviously just so much worse than you, right? I.e. ping

Aswell, I think it’s pretty plausible it’s racism and xenophobia, after all you are reacting with the Star of David to everyone 

Yeah when I die like this I really stop and think about how racist, xenophobic, transphobic, and anti semitic I am, not their 300 peso/shekel computer on dial up internet. Ofc its not because they're brown, it's "Socioeconomic factors". Just because they're stuck with generational abject poverty doesnt mean everyone else should have to deal with their problems.

Server is maxed 150/150 every day without them on.

Edited by Peach Collector
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1
1 hour ago, Mako said:

You're asking for something that has already been done, the individuals that are playing from places like South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia have already been manually unbanned after being reviewed. 

What things do you consider when whitelisting them?

What are the conditions to revoke somebody's 3rd world whitelist? Cuz judging by the poll I'm not the only one with complaints here

• Community Manager
22 minutes ago, Peach Collector said:

What things do you consider when whitelisting them?

What are the conditions to revoke somebody's 3rd world whitelist? Cuz judging by the poll I'm not the only one with complaints here

Not at liberty to discuss that.

3 hours ago, Peach Collector said:

Yeah when I die like this I really stop and think about how racist, xenophobic, transphobic, and anti semitic I am, not their 300 peso/shekel computer on dial up internet. Ofc its not because they're brown, it's "Socioeconomic factors". Just because they're stuck with generational abject poverty doesnt mean everyone else should have to deal with their problems.

What the fuck is this video showing? Head honcho is from america u retard.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, Moonini said:

What the fuck is this video showing? Head honcho is from america u retard.

Are you just playing retarded / b8ing or are you genuinely a simpleton unable to extrapolate data and apply context?

The name of the player in the video is irrelevant. The video is demonstrative. Rarely happens with Americans; regular occurrence with third worlders. American provided the PoV after I specifically requested it for the purpose of demonstrating the effects of latency side by side. Again, you don't have any actual argument. Your little chimp brain is just firing up the ol' amygdala because you get some weird satisfaction in defending minorities on their behalf over a self-perceived injustice that doesn't even exist. They're not gonna fuck you. High latency is problematic and thus should be addressed. 

• Senior Web Developer
3 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

I agree adding NA to the region filter sounds like a splendid idea.

EU master race is safe ^_^

region ban whatever /24 gary's IP is in

4 hours ago, Peach Collector said:

Head Honcho is from NA, not sure what you mean by posting this video, he is quite literally talking in the video.

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, stayclaxxy said:

Head Honcho is from NA, not sure what you mean by posting this video, he is quite literally talking in the video.

Demonstrating how problematic latency is in one fight side by side. Only a patriot actually sent PoV. Any time I ask the jews for a PoV clip they ask for money.

3 hours ago, nman said:

Type57 literally caught in 4k on today's conquest. I took a screenshot too, that guy (.aak) ended the game 49-27 doing that.

I'm sure it's a skill issue though, we just cant believe he's that good because he's brown. 

@ Moonini  is now gonna report your video for xenophobia

image.png

My biggest issue is china.  There's one chinese dude on the server  I'm chill with... and obviously nothing applies to everyone, but if you dig into the Chinese streamer rabbit hole, the only way to make it big as a gaming streamer in china is to use hacks openly and fuck over westerners, especially americans.  It's an extremely popular form of entertainment over there.  Even some of the China adjacent countries that share cultures all get in on it.  It's not about playing, it's about screwing people over from countries they'd rather be in tbh.  Conan: Exiles would have been as big as rust, but some corporate shit for brains refused to accept this and thought a China ban was 'racist' because some people can't tell the difference between race and culture.  

Brazilian gaming culture has similar issues, but sans the cheating.  They like to overwhelm american servers with huge numbers, and then band together to drive all non Portugese speakers off said servers.  Don't think they've become a problem yet, but there should be an eye kept on the Brazilian population to not let it get out of hand.

5 hours ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

My biggest issue is china.  There's one chinese dude on the server  I'm chill with... and obviously nothing applies to everyone, but if you dig into the Chinese streamer rabbit hole, the only way to make it big as a gaming streamer in china is to use hacks openly and fuck over westerners, especially americans.  It's an extremely popular form of entertainment over there.  Even some of the China adjacent countries that share cultures all get in on it.  It's not about playing, it's about screwing people over from countries they'd rather be in tbh.  Conan: Exiles would have been as big as rust, but some corporate shit for brains refused to accept this and thought a China ban was 'racist' because some people can't tell the difference between race and culture.  

Brazilian gaming culture has similar issues, but sans the cheating.  They like to overwhelm american servers with huge numbers, and then band together to drive all non Portugese speakers off said servers.  Don't think they've become a problem yet, but there should be an eye kept on the Brazilian population to not let it get out of hand.

Sov racist confirmed 
image.png

image.png

image.png

58 minutes ago, Peach Collector said:

Sov racist confirmed 
image.png

image.png

image.png

You make a list of cheating at games per population of course its going to be all industrialized nations.  Only like 1/100 chinese people can afford gaming pcs.

Even if ever single chinese PC gamer was a cheater, they still wouldn't be on that list lol.

Fun fact tho, they will actually go to prison for it if you report it to the CCP.