Admins, Staff, and High Ranking Cops - Looking to fight in the Philadelphia Area IRL (REPOST)

9 hours ago, King Of The Pond said:

Just booked my ticket ill be there next tuesday at 3pm. Come pick me up on your bike then we can box it out.

not funny

10 hours ago, jacbryan said:

Hello so my original post had gotten taken down but you guessed it a stinky grease monkey admin because he doesn't want dis heat.  Its okay tho if I was over 300 pounds and living at my parents house, surviving off of whatever mommy brings into my cum dungeon id prolly be a little upset too. So my request is still valid for anyone still trying to fight in the Philadelphia area but unfortunely I wont be able to compensate you with Arma Money because that goes against EULA but we could work something out like after the match we can all go to McDonalds or I gift ya'll wit whatever hot pockets you'd prefer. DM me if you are interested in fighting me and are close in my area (Biking distance of my crib). Hopefully this won't get taken down again and I will get some participants. Will be taking tiny break from the server to do DoorDashing on my bike and focus on Minecraft speed running and my UFC career. Thanks and hopefully we will meet soon so I can whoop some Retard admin ass. 🙂 

IM IN PHILLY WYA??????????????????????????????????????????????????? im near Durfor St

2 hours ago, Legendary said:

You’re a retard. No one will want to go to that shit hole (Philly)

philly on top RETARD eat my nutts you illiterate retard

• STFU 1
15 minutes ago, bick__ said:

I'm calling out @ Xlax  to meet in the ring in the first ever Olympus boxing tournament to the death.

Sexlax will ruin whats left of ur internet rep bud

1 hour ago, Sweet Lou said:

not funny

your kd is

some freaking forums creepers waiting for some juicy freakin evidence to get someone banned, some fuckin LBOZO LOSERS

Screenshot_2023-03-08_115730.png

Just now, Sweet Lou said:

some freaking forums creepers waiting for some juicy freakin evidence to get someone banned, some fuckin LBOZO LOSERS

Screenshot_2023-03-08_115730.png

2/5 Friendly fire

1 minute ago, bick__ said:

Will try, how do I make being an member of Olympus entertainment the Mecca for gamers my personality trait?

its not a easy trial man