Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

O7 You Beautiful People

Dear Arma 3 Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement from Olympus Entertainment, a community that has been a significant part of my life for many years. As I look back on my time here, I am filled with gratitude for the memories, the friendships, and the countless hours of fun that we have shared together.

Olympus Entertainment has been a second home to me, a place where I have been able to explore my love for Arma 3 and connect with like-minded individuals from all around the world. I have had the opportunity to participate in amazing events, engage in thrilling combat, and hone my skills as a player.

But all good things must come to an end, and as I move into a new chapter of my life, I know that it is time for me to say goodbye to this wonderful community. I am grateful for the friendships I have made here, and for the many lessons that I have learned. I will always cherish the memories that we have created together.

To the members of Olympus Entertainment, I want to say thank you. Thank you for welcoming me into this community, for supporting me, and for making my time here so special. I am proud to have been a part of this community, and I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

o7 to all of you, and I hope our paths will cross again someday.

Sincerely, Ben Shapiro

• Haha 1

After careful review, your application has been denied for the following reasons:

1.  I like gaming with Pipey.
  2. You're full of shit
  3. If I can do my important adulting things and still find time to play, you can too

But in case it's for real, ily, do great things, and I wish you the absolute best.🧁 Most importantly, don't forget your Arma mom; always know there's a seat at my table.

• Like 1
  • Love 2