Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

RE: Duping Ban Wave

Just now, Mako said:

ngl, I was trying to keep it civil but you're literally brain damaged.

Greezy gabe didn't abuse it.

The Aegis kid that did got financially analed and was used as a stopgate because other people profited more than him with like 1 less usage, if we hadn't stopped there then we would've increased the bans significantly more.

I don't care what someone is or how much they've donated because I get nothing from it, it's not like they can refund it either.

So what you're telling me is that exploiting/duping isn't a perm ban and the amount of quantity decides your ban? In my opinion doesn't matter how much was duped should be fully wiped and permed banned like the rest of us lol

Just now, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

So what you're telling me is that exploiting/duping isn't a perm ban and the amount of quantity decides your ban? In my opinion doesn't matter how much was duped should be fully wiped and permed banned like the rest of us lol

wow who would've thought they have nuance and dont just perm everyone for everything?????????

3 minutes ago, Mako said:

ngl, I was trying to keep it civil but you're literally brain damaged.

Greezy gabe didn't abuse it.

The Aegis kid that did got financially analed and was used as a stopgate because other people profited more than him with like 1 less usage, if we hadn't stopped there then we would've increased the bans by 75%.

I don't care what someone is or how much they've donated because I get nothing from it, it's not like they can refund it either.

And also fucking keep it civil lol cut the bullshit, there's obvious fucking favoritism going on, no one should be allowed to fucking slip by doesn't matter the situation. Duping is duping 

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, Noble said:

TLDR; some waste M kids, some ~ kids and some randos, most players in the wave have under 700 hours

That's incorrect.

• +1 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

And also fucking keep it civil lol cut the bullshit, there's obvious fucking favoritism going on, no one should be allowed to fucking slip by doesn't matter the situation. Duping is duping 

Next time just dupe a little bit.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Noble said:

TLDR; some waste M kids, some ~ kids and some randos, most players in the wave have under 700 hours

The king responds

3 minutes ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

Cry cry cry

2 minutes ago, Mako said:

That's incorrect.

The prince provides stats

2 minutes ago, Going Rogue said:

half of them have replied to this... have you not noticed that or just braindead? 

Can also check the ban centre in TS

18 minutes ago, Mako said:

That's incorrect.

Wow what scumbags. Post the names

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Edited by N9ne-
1 hour ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

I wonder whats gonna happen to Greezy Gabe founders circle donated over 1k$ USD and he was one of the first to start doing 🤭

Yea man not like mako checked his logs and found 0 wrong doing !

29 minutes ago, Mako said:

The Aegis kid that did got financially analed and was used as a stopgate because other people profited more than him with like 1 less usage, if we hadn't stopped there then we would've increased the bans by 75%.

"the aegis kid" is also senior swat, and a corporal, who should be held to a higher standard no? or do you only ban people when it favors you and your gang?

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

Unsure why it has insurance, looks like that dates back to something from 2021.

41 minutes ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

How can a "CANT INSURE THE GHAWK" then be fully insured?

Newgens are so clueless. The one and only insured hawk on the server was put on blackmarket by gary the day blackmarket was added. Thats the story ive been told by the person who gabe bought it from but i havent had it confirmed by gary or any staff. That being said, no you cannot insure hawks. Although i doubt you would know this.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Fuzz^ said:

"the aegis kid" is also senior swat, and a corporal, who should be held to a higher standard no? or do you only ban people when it favors you and your gang?

when the aegis person isnt senior swat or a corporal :0

• Community Manager
Just now, Fuzz^ said:

oh you guys think the Aegis member was @ monster  lol.

The person being referenced isn't Monster. I chose to call it at that point to favor the server as a whole, I didn't have to punish the Aegis member further however I chose to because I felt it'd be gay to not do something to someone in my gang, alas you're still crying despite this whole ordeal having been overlooked by numerous staff members besides myself. If you're concerned with inherent bias regarding administrative action you should be more worried on your day to day ordeals rather than me making a rare appearance for a serious case.

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
15 minutes ago, a polite young man said:

WILL I BE GETTING COMPED IF ONE OF MY VEHICLES WAS HIT WITH A RPG MADE FROM DUPED SCRAP 

File a dispute and I will send you 30k scrap in 7-∞ business days